hello to a friendly face

(Honey lemon pov)

It has been two weeks since hiro  Sacrificed him self and gogo has not been taking it well she loved him and fred rebuild the lucky cat cafe and gave it to wasabi but the top part is still the same with hiro's and Tadashi's beds when ever I try and get gogo out of her room she justed says go away but I was walking to the sfit I bummed into someone who looked like Tadashi and it was he just had longer hair "Tadashi?" I ask he looked at me and started to cry and he looked happy and hugged me "honey lemon it is good to see you again now I'm on my way to see aunt cass and hiro" he said I was about to cry "honey lemon what is wrong" he asked "aunt cass is died and hiro is gone" I said he was going to cry and he hugged me saying that he should have been there.

(Tadashi pov)

"No...no..no" I cried on honey lemon  Shoulder "is wasabi,fred and gogo still here with baymax" I ask "yes" thank God "okay can we go to them" I asked she pulled out her phone and called everyone to her house then I walk in Fred's mouth drop and wasabi hugged me than we heard a door open and we all saw gogo she dropped her phone "Tadashi?" She asked "gogo you look terrible" I said and then they tell me what happened when I was gone.

Time skip

(Gogo pov)

After we told Tadashi what happened he wanted to bring back hiro but we couldn't cause the portol was damaged when they went to save Abigail i felt Tadashi pain too i would give up the world just to be with hiro "I know how we can bring him back" wasabi said how fred asked "we need lots of energy and power to create it and time and away from the city" he said "well then what are we whating for let's save hiro"