1. No mistakes allowed.

I walk down the street in my usual pack of girls. We are all the same. No flaws. Same clothes, same hair, same old same old. We sing with no mistakes, never off beat, always in synced, no voice cracks. Everything about us is perfect. But...if we even mess up as small as a little voice crack. Well..I can't say. Our group is called the silenced group. We are so loud but so quiet. We are so perfect but yet so messed up. That's her goal. She makes us like this. She controls everything and everyone. I pledge to my leader to make no mistake and be as perfect as I can be.
—————————————————————
She stroll down the slick clean side walk of our little town. Everyone gather around to hear our beautiful voices. It's so beautiful..it might become addicting. It seems to be entertaining to hear our wonderful siren voices among their ear drums. Everyone cheer for more but doesn't know what the pain we have to go through to make there desires come true.
—————————————————————

We get back to the castle, Or palace, whatever you want to call it. I clench my teeth, my palms getting sweaty, knowing what is about to happen. Initiation. We all sit on some raggedy old chairs in a straight line to see what happens to the new sirens.

BLOOD/GORE WARNING⚠️

The head of the group grabs the new bringer by the shoulders, turning her to face the head mistress. "You must promise to be forever faithful or this is going to be more painful and unbearable than it is meant to be." She says. That is a lie. It is always going to be painful no matter how faithful you are to her. The head mistress then lifts her head to the young women throat. She then grabs the outer layer of her skin, pushing her Jagged disgusting finger nails into her skin, gripping on the young women's vocal cords. The smaller one stays quiet, will a few tears swelling in her eyes. Head mistress then tears her vocal cords and replacing them with a shiny piece of metal. She then grabs some stitches to stitch her throat together. After that process, she pushes the girl down to her feet and make her pray for her for hours. That's how it is. Everyday. No breaking the routine, no escape, and definitely no escape.
—————————————————————

HELLOOO I really hope you like this story, I will be making more parts but I am a little busy.