5. Practice.

Sorry I don't update this book often. It's the lack of motivation. I'm only updating because my friend is gonna come to my house and treat me like mistress treats her low lives. Any ways enjoy :3

—————————————————————
MARYS POV:
When I open the book, I go directly to the page I was assigned to. When the mistress made sure we was all on the correct page, she starts speaking again. "Okay everyone. Everyone start from the top!" We all begins singing until we hear someone off key. "Silence everyone." Mistress said as we all stopped singing. Mistress starts to walk towards the girl. As mistress is walking towards the poor girl, she closes her eyes and hopes that she isn't going to get a brutal punishment. I see mistress slightly bend over to her ear and whisper something. I'm not sure what she said, but the girls eyes opened wide and she looks horrified. The mistress picks herself back up and walks back to the front of the room. "Now. From the top again." As she said that, we all began singing again.

TIME SKIP!!🪐

The lesson went smoothly after the little incident that happened. I'm still wondering what the mistress said but I don't want to look too deeply into it. I walk back up to my room to take a shower and go read the rest of my book. I make it to my room to notice that the girls are gone. I guess their just all in the shower already. I walk into the bathroom, hearing a lot of water. I was right. The bad thing is, we only have 10 showers. It is 40 girls in this entire castel. So it takes a pretty long time for all of us to get ready. I go back to my bed and start looking around under my bed for my book. I don't have an actual place to store my stuff in, so I just put everything under my bed. I look around for my book but it is no where to be seen.

"Looking for this?" I turn towards the person who said that. I see a girl in the corner with my book in her hand. I think her name is Maddi, but that's not important. "That is my book. Please return it back to me." She laughs in my face and holds it closer to herself. "I'm not going to give it back until you tell me what is going on between you and the mistress. I don't understand why YOU never get in trouble but I always do." I see her face getting more red in jealously. "I swear I don't know why mistress is favoriting me. It's not my fault, just please give me my book back." She walks closer and tosses my book to me kinda roughly. I catch it and notices she's close to my face now. "If I find out that you are keeping information from me and the girls, I swear I will find out and tell everyone." She walks away from me, bumping into me in the process. "What is her problem..?" I ask myself, sighing right after. I notice that the sound of the water stops. I guess it's my turn to shower.

—————————————————————
I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR A WHILE, IM LOSING MOTIVATION.