4. Lucky girl.

HELP I WANNA CREATE A NEW CHAPTER BUT I DON'T FEEL LIKE IT. SO TAKE THIS >:C

—————————————————————

Mary's POV: (sorry I js luv Mary)

I wake up, staring at the ceiling. I was calm until I remembered what day it was. Singing practice. Why is singing practice so bad you may ask? Because of the punishments. It's so painful. I get up, stretching my limbs, being grateful I still have them. I go to the bathroom, brushing my teeth in one of the multiple sinks this building have. I make sure I am all clean before going back into the room to change.

If you're wondering, the other girls are still sleeping. I like to wake up before them so I have extra time to read my favorite book. I put on my outfit and my pearly black shoes on before sitting back on the edge of my bed. I grab my favorite book on the whole planet, Harry Potter. I read until I hear the loud bell, alerting everyone to wake up. Everyone shot right up, rushing out of bed.

Everyone rushes to the bathroom, getting clean before putting on their usual long black uniform type dresses. We  have different outfits throughout the week. We hear the mistress heels coming towards our room, making us all tense up. We all form a straight in front of the door, making sure we all look picture perfect for the mistress. He look at all of us head to toe, making sure there are no mistakes in our appearance. I try my best to keep calm and not overthink but I can't help it. A drop of sweat roles down my forehead.

As I panic, the mistress walks up to me and looks closely at my face. I look down at the ground, trying not to make direct eye contact with her. She notices I was sweating a little and reaches in her bag. I thought she was going to hurt me to I started to get tense again. When she pulls her thin hands out of her bag, I notice that she took out a tissue. I look up, give her a confused look until she reaches up to my forehead. She wipes the sweat off of my forehead, giving me a pat on the head before checking everyone else. What just happened? I thought to my self until she's done checking our appearance.

When she finishes, she take one last glance at all of us before speaking. "Everyone gather everything you need before we begin our practice session. I will be in the vanish room." She said before opening the big black room door, closing it behind her. I turn around to see most of the girls staring at me. "Hey uh..are you guys okay?" I ask, confused on what there eyes was finding so appealing. I stand there in confusion until one of the girls spoke up. "How did you not get hurt when you started sweating?" One of the girls asked with a calm tone. "I'm not sure." I said. I really am confused, but maybe it was something to do with last night.

It was silent until one other girl started to speak. "I don't believe you don't know why. Are you keeping something from us?" One of the girls spoke. I know that voice..Hannah. I look at Hannah with a slightly surprised face expression. "You know I would NEVER hide anything from you guys, I swear!" I said in my defense until another girl speaks. "We don't believe you." She said leaning closer to my face. I am so confused and they still think that I am lying to them.

We were all fussing until the hear the second bell. We all race down to the vanish room where we would be mistress, walking into the room in a straight line. We all sit down on the old big black chairs, grabbing our books with our notes until I notice something. I grabbed the wrong book. I accidentally grabbed my Harry Potter book. I start shaking, scared of what's gonna happen if mistress finds out. I whisper to one of the girls. "Hey. Do you think I could please borrow your book, I grabbed the wrong book on accident." I whisper. She whispers back "no. You shouldn't have grabbed your stupid Harry Potter book. Be smarter next time." She whispers back. She must be still made about the whole mistress secret thing. I sigh, hesitatingly raising my hand. The mistress sees my hand and walks up to me. As she's walking towards me, I think of what I'm going to say as an excuse. Before I got to think of one, mistress was already in-front of me. I look up at her, careful not to screw up. "Mistress, I grabbed the wrong book, may I please go back and retrieve it?" I say, still shaking a little. She leans closer to me and I freeze. "Very well then. Go upstairs to your room and retrieve your book. Be quick and make sure this doesn't happen again. Time is something I don't have a lot of." I get up out of my chair, quickly walking upstairs to get my book.

When I got my book I walked back downstairs to the vanish room, sitting back onto my chair. The room is silent until mistress speaks. "Welcome back Mary. Now everyone flip to page 36." She said. I flipped pages until I see the number 36. It's a pretty short song, but it's my favorite out of any of the songs we sung before. 16 mirrors.

—————————————————————

I hope you guys like this chapter. Sorry I don't make chapters very often, I just don't have any motivation. I am happy for 44 reads thought!! Please leave some suggestions for chapters. There will be a part two to this chapter though.🖤🌚