Y/n the slayer of hearts♡

"So I said I'd give you anything you want as a thank you" The king said

"You said you wanted the grimoire by flamme" He added as Frieren nodded in response.

"It's fake" Frieren said simply

"That is true, the real spell is cast down orally, the one in that book pales in comparison"

"If it's fake then do you still want it? It'll take up extra space for nothing besides I have the greatest barrier technique not to brag" Y/n interjected pretty much bragging.

"Y/n-San it's rude to talk like that and sit like that before royalty" Fern scolded Y/n who was the only one not kneeling.

"If the book is a fake then I want the best sake in the land as reward instead" Y/n said ignoring Fern making her pout.

"Oh boy, it's just like that time with Himmel all over again" Frieren muttered as she let out a soft sigh

"Very well, I shall get you the best sake in the land"

"Yay"

"If Y/n isn't kneeling then that means I don't have to kneel too right?" Stark said.

"Actually I think Y/n should kneel instead of you joining him. I had a bad experience with Himmel once"

"Talking to the king casually is punishable by death" Fern added making Stark scared.

"Fufufu, don't be fooled by their dumb- Y/N was cut off by the door swinging open as a large man with an axe opened the door making him and Stark jolt

"I've finished with the garden, milord" The servant reported and left.

"Y/n-San?"

"Stark-sama?"

Both boys had passed out, with Y/n passing out while glaring at the door.

"He passed out glaring at the door, at least he tried to show pride till the bitter end" All three of them thought as they sweat dropped at the white haired boy's display of pride.

///////////////////////////////

"Bugfh So yur kno I *swallows* Just so you know I wasn't scared" Y/n says as he eats everything in sight.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, it's gross" Frieren scolded as she handed him a napkin.

"I do what I please" Y/n said taking the napkin from her

"MORE SAKE!!!!AND MORE MEAT!!" Y/n yelled

"You're going to make them regret being saved by us" Fern said looking at Y/n who had nearly consumed more food than a normal person would eat in a whole week.

"At this rate they'll face a food problem bigger than their demon problem" Frieren added

"You're gonna wipe the town clean of food and send them into an era of famine" Stark chimed

"Okay okay I get it I'll stop" Y/n pouted

TIMESKIP

The night stars twinkled as Y/n walked over to Frieren who was laying on a rooftop watching the stars.

"Pretty isn't it?"

"Yeah"

"So uhmmm, wanna talk?" Y/n asked

"We're already talking aren't we"

"Technically Yeah" Y/n chuckled as he lay next to Frieren

"So what did you wanna talk about?"