Frieren the slayer of hearts.♡

"It too late"

"Rip Stark" Y/n said crying comically

"In a few hours his brain would melt and pour out of his bleeding nose" The priest explained

"This is so sad" Y/n mumbled

"There's nothing I can do, but perhaps my brother can help" He said before the Swamp dude walks in.

"Nii-San don't you think this new bath tubs are too small" He said walking in while holding a cup?

"Is that a bath tub?" Y/n said trying not to laugh

"That thing can barely hold Stark's piss not like he'll be able to a few hours from now cos you know he'd be dead" Y/n said making Fern punch him.

"It's you guys! Nii-San these are the people I told you about" The swamp dude said.

"Did you get bitten? I told you to be careful" He said walking over to the Stark and healing him in a sec.

"Woah, nice trick" Y/n said

"Now we're even" He said as he walked off

"That was a neat trick but now we don't have to worry about poison anymore" Y/n said making all of them look at him confused.

"See" Y/n said raising his fist as it started to glow the same green, his three friends observed his hand.

"Wow"

"Y/n-san how did you do that?"

"That's how my magic works, if I see a spell I can use it. It doesn't have any special requirements all I have to do is see a spell to use it" Y/n said

"That's really overpowered" Stark muttered

"Nope, whenever I copy a spell it burns five times the mana to use that's spell than it would a normal person"

"That would put you at a disadvantage" Fern pointed out

"It would, and if you haven't noticed I have the lowest amount of Mana you'd probably come across" Y/n said

"Now that you mention I notice that your mama is lower than that of an average mage"

"But it doesn't run out" Y/n says

"I'm so confused" Stark said

(A/N: Time to explain Y/n's power finally!)

"So my mana is little but it doesn't run out, meaning it keeps on replenishing after I use it. If I were to use my normal spell or a spell I'm used to it'd take the regular amount of mana. But if I were to copy a spell I'm not familiar with it could take five times the mana on average if it was a really strong spell it'd take ten times. Which means there's a limit to how much attack I can fire off at once. To break it down take my manna reserve as a cup of water and take Frieren's as a bucket, if I needed to put out a fire in a kitchen I'd have to pour multiple cups of water because the cup can't hold enough water to put out the fire but at the same time the water in this cup which is my mana doesn't run out. So if I was fighting a beast that needs an attack larger than my mana's reserve I can't kill it in one-go and that's my opening the moment I fire off a large attack and my mana falters and runs out the split second between it running out and it replenishing is your best shot at killing me in a fight. But even with that opening you'd need to be faster and stronger than me to do that, I don't think any modern day mage could kill me even if I decide to not use spell in a fight. Now Frieren's own manna which is a whole bucket can put out the fire in one go due to its volume but it doesn't auto-replenish. Which means she could kill a beast I can't in one-go but in a drawn out battle she'd still be at a disadvantage against me. My mana reserve doesn't increase with training for reasons I can't disclose.