ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 4

"Who said I' came here for them... I' came to see my Luna"

...luna stopped laughing and blushed hard...actually Max loves her too...but he wants her to propose him... it's not like Only boys should propose right?

"Ok.. ok...enough of your romance...he arrived.. look"
Flora said as she saw them coming from afar....

A group of men were coming towards Flora's direction and in the center there he was....the crown prince...
As the girls said..he is really handsome and charming.. Erica froze in her place when she saw him. But everyone stood aside so that the prince and his companions could go to the palace. But Erica didn't move an inch...
She was mesmerized by the prince's beauty...

Flora was standing in the prince's way.. so the guards got in front of her to keep her out of the way.
They were about to touch her when a voice stopped them...."stop"

Atlas POV

Me and my companions were going to ivor Palace... actually I don't want to stay here because of that princess Victoria... I saw her in many royal balls... she always irritated me and tried to seduce me.
As time dragged on we reached the village of Roothallow...it was a beautiful village....everyone stood out of our way..but one girl didn't move a bit...it was like she was in her own thoughts... I saw her face clearly as I approached her...She was really gorgeous....i couldn't take my eyes off from her...She was looking straight into my eyes while thinking about something..

______________________________________(A/n: I'm not good at selecting characters pics and all so

(A/n: I'm not good at selecting characters pics and all so...u can imagine the characters ur own...Comment if you liked the pictures...if you don't like then I Apologize 🙂🫶🏻)
______________________________________

Thats when my guards came infront and they were about to start drag her out of the way....

"Stop"
I said to my guards and dismounted from my horse
I walked up to the beautiful young lady who was shocked by her surroundings.

I chuckled a bit when she saw me...Her eyes were wide open...mouth was aparted...she was really cute..

"Hey miss...excuse to my guards for there bad behaviour towards to you"

i said politely....She was just looking at me while being shocked....aww she was really so cute...in this particular time i wanted to take her with me

" Your highness, Please pardon my sister for blocking yor way.."

A man around my age bowed towards me and said..
Suddenly an idea popped...i smirked and said

"Sure I'll pardon her...but she have to come with me in my Kingdom... I'll give her a job there..and you can meet her every month once a day"

Everyone shocked....some girls were sad too...i don't know whether if it's because they are going to miss this girl or it's that they couldn't get to come with me

The boy(Mark): "your majesty...don't do this please...you can punish me instead of her...please leave her..

Poor guy....

"No..She's the one who blocked my path...and she's the one who's going to be punished for it"

I said to the guy while looking at the confused girl like everyone..

End Atlas POV

Flora just stood there still processing what was happening...She looked at the luna...who was also looking at her...She was on the verge of tears....her eyes filled with tears. Flora wanted to hug her and comfort her. She gave luna a sad smile.
And looked at the prince and said...

"your highness...I am pleased to meet you.. I know there is no other way but this.. I will come with you but my father is bedsick and my mother has no one but me and father. If I come with you, who will look after my parents?"

After hearing her sweet voice he looked at her with slightly wide eyes...He cleared his throat and said...

"I will look after them...you have a day to think..remember this is a punishment..you are responsible for it."

Saying this he went to the palace...