ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 18

Flora's heart fluttered as she woke to the melodious chirping of birds. The morning light filtered through the curtains, casting a soft glow on the room. But what truly stole her breath away was the sight of Prince Atlas sitting on her bed. His presence was unexpected, and she wondered why he was here.

Prince Atlas shifted uncomfortably, scratching his neck. His voice was a little hesitant as he spoke, "Um, I came here to give you this dress." He held out a delicate gown, its fabric shimmering like moonlight. Flora's eyes widened; it was exquisite, fit for a royal ball. But why was he delivering it personally?

Clara, the usual maid responsible for Flora's attire, was absent today. Flora's mind raced with questions. Why was Clara on leave? And why had Prince Atlas taken it upon himself to bring her the dress?

Flora managed to stammer, "Thank you, Prince Atlas." Her cheeks flushed, and she averted her gaze. The prince's proximity was unnerving. His presence was both thrilling and unsettling. She had once resisted this arranged marriage, but over time, her feelings had changed. Now, she found herself drawn to him.

Atlas leaned closer, a playful glint in his eyes. "Or do I have to help you change?" His words sent a delightful shiver down Flora's spine. She was torn between embarrassment and curiosity. Should she accept his offer, or insist on her independence?

"N-No I can manage" she said and ran to the bathroom. He chuckled while shaking his head and murmerd to himself "cute". Flora's cheeks flushed as she darted into the bathroom, heart racing. The prince's playful offer still echoed in her mind. She fumbled with the gown, its delicate fabric slipping through her trembling fingers. The dress was a vision-a moonbeam woven into silk.

As she changed, Flora wondered about Prince Atlas. His presence had disrupted her quiet existence. He was more than a royal betrothal; he was an enigma. The way he scratched his neck, the hint of shyness-it was endearing. But beneath that charm lay secrets, veiled glances, and a kingdom's weight.

When she emerged, the gown draped around her like stardust, she found the room empty. Prince Atlas had vanished, leaving behind a lingering warmth. Flora's reflection in the mirror revealed a girl caught between duty and desire. She smoothed her hair, wondering if he'd return.

Outside, the castle buzzed with life. Maids scurried, birds sang, and the sun painted the sky. Flora took a deep breath. Clara's absence felt like fate's whisper. Perhaps this was her chance-to unravel the mystery, to bridge the gap between kingdoms.

And so, with a fluttering heart, Flora stepped into the day. The dress whispered promises, and the prince's words echoed: "Or do I have to help you?" She blushed anew, realizing that love was a labyrinth, and she was lost within its twists.

As the maids gathered to weave her hair, Flora vowed to uncover Atlas's secrets. For beyond the silken threads and courtly dances, their story pulsed-a tale of hidden glances, stolen moments, and the fragile bloom of love.

Gown..