ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 5

"I will look after them...you have a day to think..remember this is a punishment..you are responsible for it."

Saying this he went to the palace...

Flora's POV

I stood there stared at his fading form....Mark and Luna came up to me...They hugged me tightly...Luna was crying her heart out and Mark's eyes were filled with tears..Looking at them, I also felt tears coming...

"H-hey you idiots....I'm not going to die without you my monkeys...so don't worry I-I'll be fine there"

I tried to crack a joke, but it failed due to my stuttering....

"Oh my child.... everything's going to be okay"

This grandmother is the oldest in our village... she is very sweet... she assured me

"Don't worry girl if you has any problem there... I'll come to rescue you"

A little Boy said while acting how he's going to rescue me...everyone chuckled at his cuteness....Thank God it eased the tension a little bit...
Everyone in the village came to console me...but to my surprise some girls were jealous of me..WTF 🙄

End of Flora's POV

MEANWHILE

~AT THE IVOR PALACE~

Everyone in the royal family were present there to welcome the crown prince of Heraum..
Victoria tried her best to be beautiful to impress the prince
Victoria squealed happily seeing the prince coming towards the palace...

ATLAS POV

I saw the castle and the people waiting for me.
Everyone greeted me..I was happy until I heard the voice which I doesn't wanted to....

"Oh my prince....it's a pleasure to stay with you"

Victoria said as she winked at me...I wanted to roll my eyes at her Statement, instead I smiled a little bit..
The king ordered me to be taken to my room. Some maids came to guide me.

"No..I'll lead him myself"

Victoria said walking up to me. i just wanted to get away from her..now that's hard i think

"No princess victoria...i appreciate your kindness but it's time for you to rest..you all must be tired waiting for me"

I said to the princess and gone to my chamber.
Now all I could think about was the woman who had accidentally gotten in my way...Do i like her? I still don't know why I gave a punishment like that..I felt like I want to keep her with me...
I shrugged the thoughts and went to bath..

DINNER TIME

_AT THE PALACE_

i walked to the Dinner hall...i saw every royal members were present except the king and the queen

DINNER HALL :

Victoria waved and patted the seat beside her, signalling me to sit beside her

Victoria waved and patted the seat beside her, signalling me to sit beside her..i ignored her and sat far away from her.

i could feel her disappointing gaze in me...i avoided it and started to make a conversation with others.
After sometime, the king and queen came...we started to eat..

Well,everyone here was really good people except the princess. I don't know why she's like this..i heard the king and queen is going to give the crown to her... I don't think she is capable of it
Sometimes I think about the long lost princess..if only she was here everything would be fine.

After dinner.. everyone headed towards their respective rooms.

ATLAS CHAMBER :

I sat down on the bed

I sat down on the bed..somehow excitement rushed into my body while thinking about the lady..my guards told me her information...her name is Flora..The thought of her being with me from tomorrow brought a smile on my face...
Slowly my eyes felt heavy and I started feeling sleepy.. so I fell asleep

MEANWHILE

~AT ROOTHALLOW~

"Flora..don't worry..we'll talk to your parents"

Luna reassured her..Flora let out a deep sigh..and turned to face mark and luna.

"I know it's prince order and we can't do anything...i want you guys to look after my parents in my absence"
Flora said with teary eyes
"of course..we will flora...please take care of yourself there okay...and don't worry... they're also our parents too.."
Mark said while patting her head..
"We've to go to her home to convey her mother.. it's getting late hurry up"
Luna said pulling them into a group hug..
They walked to flora's house while discussing about how they explain this...
A few minutes of walking...finally reaching their destination...

"Mother... I'm home"

Flora called out to her mother as she rode home with her friends...
her mother came with a beautiful smile...seeing mark and luna her smile got wider...

"How are you kids?"
"We are doing well Aunty.. how's uncle?"
"He is also good"

After a casual conversation,
"Umm...Aunty we've something to tell you"

Mark said avoiding Mrs Martin's curious gaze and Looked down and said...

"Flora done a mistake..as a repay she have to leave from here........with the crown prince of Hareum "