Chapter 1 - ⚴Heretics..⚴

Φ Y/N POV Φ 

"I'm sending you another key." The voice on my radio, known as 'Ollie', said. I went back towards the tube that Ollie sends me keys through just as the key wiggled around in the entrance of the tube. "That is the key to the School. CatNap doesn't often go there, but it's best to stay on guard." Ollie warned. 

I sighed as I pushed the key into the keyhole and forced the door of the school open. I walked in as my footsteps echoed off of the floors. Like every other place I've been to in this factory, it was cold, eerie, and creepy. As I walked around, it felt like there was constantly a pair of eyes on me. As I walked, a voice over the intercom suddenly went off, "Children, please stay in your seats in your classrooms, I have some business to deal with." (I know that's not what she said, but oh well.) The words bounced off the walls, making it louder than necessary. 

"Not a very good listener, are you?" I heard a female's voice behind me. I turned around and a few feet behind me, (apologies for being American) was a broken, robot-looking doll thing. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the battery I had seen, but when I looked back again, she was closer. "Great." I thought to myself. "Great. She moves when I'm not looking." I sighed before turning away from her and making a break for it, placing the battery in it's slot before turning my head to look at her. She was still a little close. 

We continued playing a game of red light, green light for the time she was there, before I pulled a lever and slammed a door down on her. I sighed in relief as I started heading away and back to the outside world, but suddenly, I felt a strong blunt force hit my side. It hurt really bad. Before I fainted, the last thing I saw was a large, creepy, purple cat slam the door shut and a board blocked the exit.