1K special! (OOOS) |OOOS meaning out of original story.| AND OOC

You were sitting by the fireplace of your home. It was early spring, and your location was feeling the cold after effects of the harsh winter you just experienced.  You were warming up from the fire, and let out a small sigh of relief as you felt the warm wash over your body. 

You paused, making sure the little metal barrier you had was pulled in front of the fire. You had the barrier installed after you saved the smiling critter, Dogday, home from the factory. You didn't want the little- big- guy to get set on fire from getting some part of himself a tad bit too close to the fire. 

You had a soft blanket draped on your back. You were wearing a f/c sweater and gray sweatpants and white socks. Suddenly, you heard a shuffling sound behind you before big, dark orange arms and hands wrapped around you. You looked behind you to see Dogday looking down at you with a small smile. 

You leaned your head back, and the cold seemed to slowly melt away from your body. You soon slipped into sleep in DogDay's arms.

_______________________________________________
A/N
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I know this isn't the greatest, but I've been pretty tired recently, but I didn't want to miss my FIRST ever 1k reads! I'm meant to be doing homework right now, but it'll only take like 3 minutes.