A special thank-you

OML THANK YOUUUUU!!!HERE'S THE 5K SPECIAL! 

HERE'S THE 5K SPECIAL! 

You picked up debris and threw it in the debris pile. You and the other creatures that you could trust and that were still alive decided to restore the factory; all the way back from where you started. 

When on a ladder trying to get a particularly high part, you lost balance and fell back; making the ladder crash into the shelf you were working on and broke it.

You bit your lip and squeezed your eyes shut; preparing for the pain to happen, only to be met with warm arms. You opened your eyes and looked up; it was DogDay.

"Are you alright, Angel?" He asked, sitting you back down.
"Yes, thank you, DogDay."

You said before hugging him. Soon you let go and looked at the broken shelf and all the broken contents and pieces of it.

"I think we're supposed to be fixing and cleaning up things."

DogDay said jokingly, teasing you.

"I'm aware, idiot."

You said, looking at him for a brief moment before proceeding to pick up the splinters of the wooden shelves with thick gloves. DogDay came beside you and lifted up one half of the broken shelves and threw it in the pile as well. You two and the others proceeded to pick up the area, stacking it up in the center of the area. 

"So how are we gonna move this?"

Poppy said as all of you stood in front of the pile.

"Let's pile it in the back of the truck I'm renting. I'll run it back and forth from the landfill."

You suggested, to which they nodded. DogDay and Kissy got most of what they could in before you ran your laps back in forth. DogDay decided to go with you to help empty it. You couldn't help but laugh at some of the conversations you two had in the time you two were spending together. It was.. nice being around him.

-------------------------------
A/N

Sorry if this wasn't much guys! I just got back from a long day at school.