The Mummy Critters' Curse - Part 1

Yandere!Mummy Critters x Male! Archeologist!Reader

The Mummy Critters belong to GFSMG13FNF.

Original Story

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

A/n: Long ago in Ancient Egypt, Y/n's Egyptian ancestor was blamed for no reason by the evil and corrupt pharaoh and was immediately executed, thus causing the Egyptian Critters to become the Mummy Critters and placed a curse upon the people of ancient Egypt until present day when Y/n became an archeologist and discovered the tomb of the Mummy Critters that eventually came back to life and recognized Y/n as their old friend's descendant from the future and planned to turn Y/n into a Mummy Critter like them, so he can't never leave the tomb and remain trapped with them for all eternity.

Location: Ancient Egypt

Date: 1323 B.C.

No POV

A long time ago in the world of Ancient Egypt, there were 8 kings and queens known as the Egyptian Critters that ruled the entire kingdom as they are known to be a group of benevolent leaders to their loyal subjects.

DogDay - The Leader of the group and a very trusting one at that as he gives his loyal subjects what they want to make the kingdom flourish with his amazing leadership skills and confidence.

CatNap - The Nocturnal King of the Moon uses his sleeping gas that is made out of moon and stardust to give everyone pleasant dreams and a peaceful slumber as he can be seen on his throne asleep during the day but is only awake during the night like he's the sandman.

Bobby Bearhug - She's a friendly queen with a heart of gold as her hugs can heal the pain and suffering to her loyal subjects and can give them gifts to make them happy.

Bubba Bubbaphant - His vast knowledge can be very useful when it comes to building structures around their kingdom with the best methods of construction and materials to make it last longer as time passes by. He is known across the sands of Egypt as the smartest elephant of the kingdom.

KickinChicken - He is a proud warrior and defender of the kingdom as he trains his loyal subjects to be fierce warriors to protect their kingdom from enemy forces. He works together with Hoppy Hopscotch to train them and participate in the many games and activities in the kingdom.

Hoppy Hopscotch: Much like KickinChicken, she is also a proud warrior and defender, but she is also a personal trainer to give her loyal subjects all of the motivation they'll need in order to fully protect their kingdom.

CraftyCorn: Her creativity and artist skills has made so many beautiful monuments, statues and wall paintings that all represent the true nature of her and her friends that all tell a story of their lives as the perfect rules of Ancient Egypt.

PickyPiggy: Her love for food and cuisine has given her loyal subjects enough food made with the finest and healthiest ingredients to eat to prevent them from starving to death as she was given a lot of food to eat as a thank you gift from her loyal subjects.

As the rulers of the Ancient Egypt, they do their best to keep the kingdom safe from the forces of evil and they have been treating one of their subjects known as Y/n L/n like a royal prince as well as his family like they are a part of the family.

Y/n was surprised to be treated like he's part of the royal family from the Egyptian Critters and he and his family have never been happier in their lives.