A Silver Wolf in a Child's Body

A Silver Wolf in a Child's Body|Yandere!Smiling Critters x Male!Abused!Child!Reader

Requested by Littleknightmare

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

A/n: Y/n was an abused 4-year-old boy, who got kicked out of the house by his abusive and neglectful parents because they only loved and cared for Y/n's spoiled sibling more than him and didn't want him anymore. So, they decided to kick him out with nothing more than a white wolf onesie. With no place to stay, Y/n started searching for a place to stay while it's raining really bad outside until he spotted the abandoned toy factory known as Playtime Co. and decides to go stay there and there was no one in the factory until he met the Smiling Critters at the Playcare/Orphanage. Eventually, the Smiling Critters soon started taking care of Y/n until they planned to turn them into one of them as a Smiling Critter, so that he won't ever have to deal with the pain and suffering ever again.

Location: Somewhere in Downtown Creation City, Near the abandoned Playtime Co. Toy Factory

Time: 9:45 PM

No POV

It was a dark and stormy night as we see a young 4-year-old boy with H/c hair and colorful E/c eyes named Y/n, wearing only a white wolf onesie under the terrible rainstorm as he is trying to find a place to sleep for the night. The main reason why is because his own neglectful parents kicked him out because they only loved and cared for his spoiled sibling more than him and they don't want Y/n anymore, so they decided to kick him out of the house, leaving him to go find a new place to stay and get away from the cold rainstorm before he catches a cold.

Then as luck would have it, he suddenly found an old, abandoned toy factory, which the sign says, "Playtime Co.", which he decides to stay in there because he believes that it's a safe place to stay to get away from the rain. So, he didn't think twice and ran over there to get inside, so he can finally be out of that terrible storm. 

But as he ran inside through a hole in the wall that he managed to squeeze himself in there, no one seems to be in the factory, and he is all alone in the abandoned toy factory.

Y/n: Hello? Is anybody home?

He tried calling out to anyone that might be in the area, but no one responded. He then sat down, hugging his knees while crying a river of his own tears, hoping that there might be someone in the area to help him with his problems. Then he suddenly, spotted a vending machine that still has some snacks and water bottles that are still fresh for him to eat and drink since he hasn't been eating anything good before he got kicked out of the house.

So, he immediately ran over to the vending machines and grabbed a few snacks like a bag of chips, a candy bar, snack packs and a few bottles of water and devoured every last bite and every last drop on his snacks and bottles of water to regain his strength. After he is finished eating, he then decided to go explore the old toy factory like the little explorer he is.

However, as he began exploring the factory, he soon stumbled upon a lovely looking house that looks a bit run down and he is already starting to feel tired after all of that walking around and eating those snacks as he fell asleep at the entrance of the building known as Home Sweet Home, where Playtime Co. keeps the orphaned children to test out their toys before they get adopted to their families.

Then suddenly, the front entrance was opened by two living plushies, a green rabbit named Hoppy Hopscotch and a red bear named Bobby Bearhug and they looked down to see Y/n sleeping at the front door of their own home in his wolf onesie and they were smiling happily to find a sweet, cute and adorable child at their doorstep as they decided to take Y/n in to their home place them in one of the beds to sleep in and start drying up his wolf onesie cause they think he looks so cute in that outfit.

Fun, Happiness and Smiles!|Smiling Critters X Reader Oneshot BookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara