The Plushie Protector|The Mini Critters x Male!Reader

Requested by Eidnfoenx

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite (Fur) Color

Sf/c - Second Favorite (Fur) Color

C/s - Collar Shape

Location: Playtime Co. Factory

No POV

After dealing with a lot of crazy stuff ever since Y/n went into the abandoned toy factory and taking out most of the monstrous toys like Huggy Wuggy, Mommy Long Legs and of course, CatNap and the Smiling Critters, he is able to find a way out of the factory alive without having to deal with the Prototype that most of the toys, including CatNap worship him as some sort of God.

However, before he can even get a chance to get out of here, he was knocked out after his battle with CatNap and seeing him getting killed by none other than the Prototype himself and to make matters worse, Y/n even broke his left leg from CatNap just as he used the charged up green hand to defeat CatNap that gave him a major full-body shock along with setting his whole body on fire when he tried using his own sleeping gas before the Prototype delivered the final blow to CatNap as the purple feline has just received the sweet release of death.

But then, just as Y/n was about to black out after his fight with CatNap, he noticed a bunch of small shadowy figures coming towards him until Y/n finally passed out.

Timeskip - A Few Hours Later

After Y/n regained consciousness, he soon found himself on a comfy looking bed in a secret room in the Playhouse that had the Miniature versions of the Smiling Critters have been living in that also had DogDay held prisoner.

But the strange thing happened the moment that Y/n met DogDay was that he was somehow spared from getting eaten alive by the Mini Critters and they only chewed through the restraints in his jail cell, allowing Y/n to get out of there with DogDay in tow and found his legs to put him back together again.

In fact, the Mini Critters didn't even attack Y/n at all the moment that he entered their territory and the only reason why they came up to him is because they somehow wanted him to give them some attention like a bunch of common house pets, which Y/n either pet them or gave them head pats that made every one of the Mini Critters really want some love and attention from Y/n.

In return for his kindness, they let DogDay live, and they managed to retrieve CatNap's body to somehow revive him and make him forget about working for the Prototype or even worship him as a God. They also managed to patch up Y/n's leg after that brutal battle with CatNap.

Then suddenly DogDay came into the room to see Y/n awake and all patched up thanks to the Mini Critters that they see him as their guardian angel which is why DogDay calls him "Angel" from the moment they first met each other before he was released from his imprisonment.

DogDay: Angel? Thank God you're ok. The Mini Critters brought you back here along with CatNap. How are you feeling right now, Angel?

Y/n: I'm fine, my body is really sore, but it'll heal eventually.

DogDay: I understand, Angel. I came here to check up on you and I thought maybe you would like some company along with a few of these little guys.

Then we see at least 3 or 4 of the Mini Critters as they came up to Y/n and laid on his laps, begging him to pet them, which he did as they all enjoyed getting petted by their savior.