Speak No Evil|Yandere!Female!Smiling Critters x Male!Mute!Child!Reader

Type of Smiling Critters: Cougar Macdowall Smiling Critters

Requested by Dush20

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

A/s - Animal Species

F/c - Favorite (Fur) Color

IC/f - Ice Cream Flavor (Scent)

Location: Playtime Co. Toy Factory - Downtown Creation City - Currently Shut Down and Abandoned

Time: 10:35 PM

No POV

Y/n was not a very lucky child as he was born mute and because of this, he had a hard time fitting in with everyone around him, but luckily, he's a fast learner and knows sign language as we as gestures which makes it somewhat easy to understand this position of what he is trying to say or point out. He even knows how to write, and it helps him a lot, but he never had a single friend and not even his own family love and care for him due to his lack of voice or how hard he tried to make friends.

Eventually, this caused him to run away from his family because he never cared for them even after they took a trip to a local toy factory that was recently shut down and abandoned, even when it was still open before the incidents happen behind closed doors.

The toy factory was known as Playtime Co. and Y/n has met a group of popular toys known as the Smiling Critters, one of Playtime Co.'s most popular toys ever made before one of the members of the group, CatNap was recalled after some incidents involving with the strange red gas that have people and children nightmares, which resulted in some bad reviews of the company as well as the cancellation of the Smiling Critters TV Show.

There was even the infamous "Hour of Joy" that led to the toy company shut down and left to rot, which Y/n managed to sneak inside the factory and had no problem with dealing with some of the other toys made by Playtime Co. like Huggy Wuggy and Mommy Long Legs as he made his way to the world of Playcare as he is willing to help out Poppy with dealing with the Prototype, unknown to him that the Smiling Critters soon found out that Y/n made his way back to Playcare and they are all glad that he had returned to their own home. 

In fact, they all suddenly grew a major obsession towards Y/n ever since the day they first met him, and they have been planning to make him a permanent member of their family in case he ever returned to Playcare.

What's even strange is that ever since the company's rating began to drop from up top of the roof to all the way down to the basement, they were doing some experiments on the original Smiling Critters that resulted in them becoming anthropomorphic Smiling Critters and they're all female.

That's right. Apparently, the male Smiling Critters, Bubba Bubbaphant, KickinChicken, DogDay and even CatNap went from male to female, and it took them a really long time to get used to their new forms as female versions of themselves and they are also wearing human clothes that best fits their personality.

But they all eventually got used to their new forms and seeing Y/n coming back has giving them an idea on what they planned to do with Y/n since he finally came back to Playcare.

They planned to turn Y/n into a Smiling Critter like them, but this time Y/n will remain a male and become a anthropomorphic Smiling Critters and they all understand Y/n's horrible life whether it was because that he could make any friends or neither anyone nor his family never even love or care for him, which is why they wanted to make Y/n into a Smiling Critter, so he won't be sad and miserable ever again.