Chapter 2-Meeting my Goddess,oh my goodness

White.It's so white.Everything is white.

"Nasa langit na ba ako?" wala sa sariling usal ko.I tried to look at my body but I saw none,even if I tried to raise my arms and legs,there still none.It was as if I'm a ball,a bubble floating in this white place.

"Where exactly am I?"

"You already answer your question,young miss"I gasp in shock and looked where that voice came from and my shock double dahil sa nakita ko.Isang babae na may kulay gintong mga mata,gintong mahabang buhok na parang umaalon-alon,makinis at maputing kutis na miski pimples ay mahihiyang sumibol dito,she's sexy and a total hot chick.A Goddess is the right discription.What a sight!

"Thank you for your thoughts"she chuckly said.Oh her voice!her smile!I could live longer just by hearing and seeing those,and I'm definitly straight.But...huh?

"Naririnig mo ang aking iniisip!?"gulat na tanong ko and she nod while smiling,what a beauty!

"Wait,sino ka po pala?at sinabi mo rin na nasa langit ako?"I ask

"Oh,where's my manners"she said and fixed her posture,

"My name is Lisha,the Goddess of the world where the superior,My only God have selected you to be reincarnate","And yes,nasa langit ka,as you can see,isa ka nalang kaluluwa na may ala-la ng iyong nakaraan" pagpapatuloy nya.
If only I had a face,maybe she can see how my mouth widely open and my eyes gouge out that can drop anytime from the shock,I'm speechless.

"Ehem!",nabalik ako sa aking wisyo dahil sa pag tikhim nya.So she was an actual Goddess!?A real one!?kala ko ang sasalubong saakin pag namatay ako sa si San Pedro kasama ang kanyang manok,or a God himself who I imagine is old,had white hair and white long beard,but a Goddess?Come to think of it,it feels like this scene is familiar.
Ohh I remember!It's the same scence that I always saw on Tv way back when I was a fan of anime,so it's actually true huh.But what did she just say?

"Reincarnate?"

"Yes?",she's not sure if I was asking her or talking to myself.

"You mean a God himself selected a world where I was going to reincarnate?"

"Ah yes,that's just what I said dearest"she smile after saying that

"Does the Goddess supposed to tell a very funny joke before she let to cross the spirits to their peaceful place?"nasabi ko nalang at di naglaon ay napatawa nalang ng wala sa oras.

"But it's not a joke,didn't you pray to Him na sana bigyan ka Niya ulit ng panibagong buhay?at dininig ka Niya"
I stop laughing and look at her again.

"But why?"not sure of what I want to ask,why?,all I feel was a tears forming in my eyes,so He does hear me,Im happy.

"Because you're a good girl,Alliyah.You're a good and a better person.You do good deeds to your sorrounding and help those in need without expecting anything in return".

"That is why,it's time we granted your wish" tears rolling down from my eyes beacause of the happines I feel,she come closer and embrace me with her warm arms and I cried harder.

"Now,now there my sweetie,you go through a lot,we apologies"she warmly said and I cry more.If a person saw us,they would probably think that 'what is a Goddess doing hugging a one small glowing bubble that crying?'

"Stop now,you beautiful angel,and tell me what you want to wish" I distance myself to her and think what I want to wish.

"I just want to have a good life kung saan walang madaming trabaho,kung saan pwede akong mag-enjoy and lazy around,yung madali lang ang lahat"I smilingly said.

She smile "Is there anything you want beside that?"

"I don't want to be greedy,but I want a skill that can allow me to cook delicious dishes"I shyfully said,I always wanted to be a chef ever since I was young but I don't have such skills,that's why I ended up working at the Food company instead.

"Oh honey,it's okay to be greedy sometimes,remember that"she said

"Is there anything else?"she ask again as if she wants to hear a words from my mouth she wanted to hear.

"Uhm,maybe a book of information about the world I'm about to reincarnate with?"I smile but she didn't,ohhh did I overdo it?

"Oh come on,ako na nga lang ang gagawa,hmp!"she childishly said and pout na ikinataka ko.

"What do you me-"

"Don't worry about those wishes because I'll grant it easy peasy,but let me do the job where I bet you would like"she happily said.

"Huh?"

"You'll see"she suspiciously said,and before I ask another question,umilaw ng napakalakas ang katawan ko

"After all,you deserved it"napatingin ako sa kanya

"Don't forget about me okay?"and the last thing I saw was her smile lovingly towards me.

"Wait!" I scream.

-----------------------------------------------------------

PS:I do not own the picture that I put.

Credits to the rightful owner.