4. Play with it

Jungkook looked down at Taehyung , holding his cock inches from his face, waiting for him to say just one word. So, not wanting anything at that moment but to cum, and do it with his step son, Jungkook whispered down to him, "Yes, baby. You are now my slut. I'll call you my little whore, or whatever you want. But right now, I have got to cum before I explode!"

With his "Yes, baby." Taehyung had started to wet his lips. When Jungkook said that he was now his slut and called him a whore, his nipples got even harder, and his cock started to jerk a little. His asshole was now on fire, hoping that it would receive some attention too. He looked up at his Step Father, took the root of his Daddy's dick in his hand, and said, "Oh yes Daddy. I'm your little slut from now on. MMMmmm."

Taehyung's head moved forward, taking the head of his Stepfather's cock into his mouth. He was his Daddy's slut, he was sucking Jungkook's cock.

Jungkook was in heaven! He had his cock in his Stepson's mouth, he was going to fill him with cum. Hell, if he'll let me, I'll be slamming my dick into his tight hot ass. He said, "Oh, yeah baby. Suck your Daddy's big dick. Lick it like a whore. If you do it good, Daddy will promise that you'll feel this good from now on. Suck me, bitch. Lick your Father's balls, suck his dick. What a fucking slut you are! I bet you want me to fill your throat with cum. Do you want that? Would Daddy's little cocksucker like to taste his Step Father's cum?"

Taehyung purred against his Jungkook's dick, taking as much as he could down his throat. It was so big, but he wanted it all!  He was now deep-throating his Step Father's cock!! It slid in and out of his throat, leaving a trail of precum each time it moved in his mouth.

Jungkook started to push down with his dick, now face fucking his little boy! He felt it start in his belly, that feeling that he was about to cum. He looked down, and said, "Here it comes! Suck your Father's cum out of his cock, slut! Eat it like you ate your Step brother's cum last night! I'm cumming!!!" And with that, Jungkook shot a huge load of sticky cum down his stepson's throat.

Taehyung just sat there, swallowing jet after jet of cum. His Daddy had shoved his cock into his throat, and was pumping his belly full of his sperm. A little bit escaped into his mouth, and he tasted his Daddy's cum for the first time. It was so hot, and tasted salty. But it was so good, better than his Step brother's cum, which had been on his lips not twenty hours ago!

As his spasms subsided, and his cock began to stop pumping out cum, Jungkook looked down and saw a wonderful sight. His step son, looking up at him, holding his stepfather's still hard cock in his mouth and down his throat. Taehyung kept swallowing until he had drank all of Jungkook's juice, licking the head of his dick until he was sure that none was left.  He sat back some and asked, "Did that feel good, Daddy? Did I do a good job sucking my Step Father's cock for the first time?"