10. The surprise

Jungkook opened his eyes and stared at his step son . He was suddenly overcome with pure heat.  Pure lust for his son. Pure lust for the 18 year old little whore that stood there before him, now wearing a bra, panties and the sexiest pair of stockings that he'd ever seen.

They seemed to have wire running thru them and went all the way up to the curve of the thigh, outlining his son's hard cock. The bra was black, and pushed his baby's tits up and out, nipples standing at attention. "Turn around," he managed to get out through his throat, which had seemed to swell and almost close from the lust he was gripped by.

Taehyung smiled. He saw how his Stepfather was acting and had seen the look in his eyes when he realized what his baby was wearing. He was still smiling when he turned, exposing his ass to his horny StepFather. But that was going to change soon. He had set something off inside his Father.

Jungkook sat there and let this feeling, this LUST envelope him. He stopped thinking as his son slowly turned his sweet little ass toward him.

When the turn was done, Jungkook moved out of his place on the bed  just behind his son. He grabbed him from behind, letting his throbbing cock smack against the boy's legs and butt cheeks, leaking pearls of precome that smeared each time it touched. He barely noticed. He grabbed his son's tits and squeezed them, hard. Taehyung whimpered a little and that was the last straw for Jungkook . Here he stood, his little whore son was wearing lingerie and begging his Stepfather to fuck him.  "Oh, Taehyung ," he breathed into his stepson's ear, "or should I call you.... Doll?" Taehyung did that little whimper again, from either the serious mauling of his tender young breasts, or from the words his Daddy whispered to him.

"Yes Daddy, call me doll. I want to be your doll, Daddy." Taehyung whispered to his Father. "

Jungkook let his lust lead him.He continued kneading the flesh of his baby's tits. Suddenly, he pushed Taehyung forward and over and onto the floor. He practically fell on top and started slamming his big cock into his baby's asshole. Taehyung started to raise up a little and Jungkook reached back and with as much of a swing as he could get with his cock trying to ram up into the tight, dry pussy-ass of his doll, smacked Taehyung 's ass cheek hard enough to leave his hand print in a fiery red outline on the soft white flesh.

Taehyung cried out and moved a little, trying to get away. Jungkook swatted his ass again, this time on the other cheek, leaving another fire red hand-print. "Don't fucking move, you slut!" he growled, still ramming into the tightness between the bitch's butt-cheeks. "Open your ass now, you nasty little bitch.  Parade around in front of a real man with those tits and this fat little sweet ass of yours and you'll get some big hard dick. You know that's why you did it and that you will open up for me. Now, spread that pussy and take my cock. You're my doll . Prove it."

Taehyung opened his ass.

Jungkook pushed as Taehyung opened his ass to hi.  He had to  fuck him now. He forced his rigid cock to the rim and plunged the full length of his dick into the sore little fuckhole of his son. His son had given him his ass last night. How wonderful to plunge his hard dick deep into his baby's ass, and take his little cherry. And then he fucked his asshole again this morning.

But now he was gonna TAKE it. He rammed his cock in and out, harder and harder until there was a creamy froth on the shaft of his cock and all over his baby's ass. All the sperm from before and all the precum from his gushing, thrusting meat had worked the boy's asshole into an  frenzy. A cauldron of manly juices, both Father and son.

"Your sweet little cunt is so sloppy and wet right now. Daddy likes it that way. Daddy's cum leaking out of your nasty freshly fucked hole. I'm gonna slam my face into that messy little ass-pussy as soon as I fill it up. Tell me to rough fuck your ass, slut. Tell me to take your sweet pussy. Tell me to fuck you. Say the words, 'My ass is yours, Daddy' and I'd better believe it."