11. Screw me

Taehyung stared down at the pattern of the carpet, his ass all the way up in the air and his StepFather's cock slamming into his little hole again and again. He thought really hard for a moment and let the motion of the big hard cock sway him. 'I am his.' he thought, as he felt his Daddy's balls smack into his plump ass cheek.

"Screw me Daddy!!" the boy howled into the room, the side of his face down against the carpet. He started thrusting up as his Father fucked down into his asshole. "Please fuck me! Fill me up! It needs your cock Daddy. My ass is yours Daddy!" he started to cum, his own dick shooting strings of warm sperm all down his legs and stomach. It started a slow tingle deep inside him. He knew that feeling now.  He started to talk, telling his Daddy all the things he wanted to do. "I want your dick inside me. In my mouth and my ass.  I wanna be your doll.  I want to suck you, Daddy. I want to feel the velvet smoothness of the head of your dick as it invades my mouth and slides in between my lips. I am gonna plant little kisses all over your big cock Daddy.  You can eat my pussy Daddy, you can lick me there....You can.... Fuck me Daddy, fuck me!! He moaned from his place on the floor. His moan turned into gasps for air as his ass started to spasm and all he could do was lay there and keep taking the ramming cock his Daddy was still feeding in and out of his baby's hole.

Jungkook started to pump down harder, fucking his doll's pussy as hard as he could. He felt the spasms start, but to him it felt more like someone had taken warm butter and spread it on his cock and was now both kneading and warming it in that tight little ass that was hot enough to be an oven. He watched his doll shake underneath him and heard him stop talking and start gasping. All this made him that much bolder. "My little bitch is cumming. Your StepFather's cock made you cum. You want my cum in your ass. Beg me to fill you with my incest juice. Beg for it, or you don't get any." He said with a grin on his sweat covered, reddened face.

Taehyung was dying. He couldn't breath and the assgasm wasn't stopping. Again and again, his Father thrust his big, hard cock into his sloppy ass-pussy. Again and again, he brought pleasure crashing throughout his son's young body. Taehyung's nipples, still being pushed, but now down instead of up, were so hard that he was sure they'd stay that way.

Touching them was a new experience. Pain and pleasure both exploded all through his breasts and then went straight to his cock, starting it to twitch a little. He rubbed them as he lifted himself a little to get some air, enjoying the thrill of the mixed signals.

Jungkook looked down and saw his stepson's face pulled into a contortion of pain and a beautiful expression of joy... all at the same time.  "May I please have your cum, Daddy? Will you fill your baby's pussy with your hot spurts of cream, Daddy?" He smiled with happiness and love as he looked up at his SteoFather. "I'm your whore, Daddy." he said in a mock whisper, squeezing his left nipple as he said it.

Jungkook couldn't hold back anymore. His baby looking up at him like that and saying he was HIS whore brought the first tingle of orgasm. He reached down and lovingly caressed his stepson's ass cheeks where they had reddened after his spanking. He massaged both cheeks, pushing them together to get a little more traction on his cock, and then releasing them as he plunged back down into his son's ass. His hands continued to explore, coming to rest finally on his son's cock. He started gently rubbing the half hard stick, using the precum and sperm from earlier to stroke his baby's fuckstick.

Taehyung's cock sprung to life at Daddy's touch, going from semi to hard as a rock. Jungkook kept sliding his dick deep into his stepson's ass, and each time he stroked into the boy he slipped both hands down the shaft of his whore's cock. "I'm gonna cum, baby. I want you to listen close and try to cum with me." he looked down and saw his stepson close his eyes, and the smile was still on his pouty little lips. "I watched your stepbro fucking you again. The way he rubbed your fat titties and slammed his cock into you looked like so much fun and I know you liked it. But now you're getting fucked by your Step Father's cock. Taehyung , I'm gonna fill your nasty little whore ass with your Step Father's cum!" he grunted as he said this last, feeling the cum starting to make it's way out. "My whore, my sweet little  whore. I'm gonna cum, Baby!!" He thrust down as he felt his cum start to flood out of his cock, fulfilling his promise to fill his baby's ass.

He pushed down into the boy's asshole until he couldn't push down any farther. His big cock was completely buried inside his son's asshole. He pumped jet after jet of cum into his baby's sore little fuckhole, mixing his fresh cum with all the mess of the earlier ass fuck he'd given his stepson.

Jungkook came and came , and soon his cum started spilling out from the sides of his baby's hole as he backed out. He kept slowly stroking in and out, letting his doll milk his cock for the last of his cum. He had kept stroking his son, who was almost ready. He reached down and pulled his dick out of his baby's well fucked asshole.