7. Finally came

Jungkook placed the head of his throbbing cock at the entrance of Taehyung's ass. He gently pushed forward, until the head went in with a loud "Pop!". His dick was inside his Taehyung's ass! He was about to fuck his step son. He lovingly pushed in, trying to be gentle this first time.

But Taehyung was too hot for that! He pushed back at the same time his Daddy pushed forward, and took most of his Stepfather's cock up his ass at once. Jungkook asked if it hurt, and Taehyung said no, it felt good.

Jungkook said, "Ok bitch! You are about to get fucked right up your ass!  I'm going to fuck you so hard, that you won't be able to sit for a week! Tell me how much you like your Daddy's dick slamming your hole, slut. Tell me to fuck you like the little whore you are. Daddy's slut! Daddy's dick loving  slave!" He had started slamming his big cock in and out of Taehyung now, over and over, harder and harder.

"Fuck my asshole Daddy! Ram me with that big prick of yours. I'm your slut! I'm your bad little boy! I'm letting my Step Father hump my ass with his big hard dick and I love it!"

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung by the hips and slammed his big prick faster and deeper into the clasping, wet slickness of his horny ass .

Taehyung humped back deliriously to meet Jungkook's powerful strokes, groaning every time he slammed his asshole onto the swollen root of his cock. He could actually hear it now, could hear his stuffed, spit moistened asshole sucking and clasping around his Daddy's hard cock.

"Yes.. yes, yes! Harder!" Taehyung cried out, his voice rising to the level of a constant babble. "I want your cum inside me Daddy! Fuck my asshole! Fuck my asshole as hard as you can! Ram it, Daddy! Fill my ass with that big hot dick of yours, and leave me dripping your sperm down my legs - letting it ooze out as the cheeks of my ass rub together, all lubed up from my nasty  fuck with my Daddy!! . Fuck my ass, fuck it hard with my Daddy's cock. I'm a whore; With her dirty little fat-ass spread open, her big-tits swinging, her nipples hard incest whore! I want my Step Father to fuck me in my ass and cum again and again."

Taehyung's asshole started spasming and sucking uncontrollably, milking every inch of Jungkook's hard pounding cock. Jungkook knew he was going to cum soon, so he reached around and grabbed his step son's tits. "I'm going to fill your ass up with cum now, slut.  You're a dirty fucking bitch for wanting my cock. A nasty little slut for begging your Step Father to cram his cock up your ass and shoot cum in your hole. You're going to take all of your Daddy's jism in your ass right now!!" He started cumming in mid stroke, but quickly rammed his dick as deep as he could into his Stepson's asshole.

Taehyung cried out in ecstasy, feeling Jungkook's cum flood his ass. It was so hot, and felt so good, splashing into him from his Daddy's dick. He pushed back, trying to stretch his hole around the entire base of his Stepfather's cock, as Jungkook continued to fill his baby's sweet, fat ass with his cum.

As the cumming subsided, Jungkook started to pull back. But his little ass whore wasn't through yet. Taehyung slammed his ass back and took Jungkook's dick all the way into his fuckhole, hearing their juices splash inside of him. He felt a little cum boil out and trickle down his crack, running onto his balls. He couldn't take it all, his little asshole was completely filled with his Stepfather's cum.

Jungkook just hung there, cock still jerking inside Taehyung's ass. He had fucked his stepson!  He wanted to cum again, and hear his little boy scream out the words 'Fuck my ass, Daddy! Fuck my hot young hole!'

He left his cock in his little boy, until the last  drops of cum squeezed their way out and into Taehyung's tortured hole. He slowly pulled his dick out of his stepson's ass, letting it come back out slowly, watching as his cum and ass juice soaked dick moved inch by inch out of his little boy's asshole. As it came out completely, there was a stream of milky white mix that hung there on the rim of Taehyung's asshole.

Jungkook couldn't help it, he was so horny after fucking his son's ass, that he reached down with his tongue and licked it out! It tasted so good, drinking from Taehyung's ass like that. So he plunged his tongue deeper, eating his stepson's ass. He drank most of the cum and ass juice, lapping at Taehyung's asshole like a puppy.

Then he started to get up, thinking that he'd just lay there and hold Taehyung in his arms. But as he moved away from Taehyung's ass, Taehyung turned around and in one quick motion had his Daddy's cock sliding back down his throat. He slurped all the juice he could from it, letting it drop from his lips as he'd done before.

He reached up, and without asking, started french kissing Jungkook . They did that for a few minutes, and then lay down together on the bed. They both fell asleep, holding each other in their arms.