revenge

(I'm back y'all✌🏻 so I won't be posting as much! Maybe 2 chapters a week since I haven't been getting good sleep lately and I really wanna fix that as a need to focus on my well being since I been spending time worrying about his story that I stay up updating it and thinking of ideas! So I'm thinking I might post 1-3 times a week👍🏻 now onto the story pookies!)

{Catnap pov}
It been a hour since catnap kissed me as I was still a little flustered but brushed it off as I started thinking of a plan to get revenge. I look over at him as he was sleeping

[How can this dude sleep after watching a horror movie!? Whatever this is the perfect time for the prank]

I thought grinning as I got up and off of him as I thought of a plan...
*'bingo'*
I finally thought of a plan as I call the girls and tell them the plan i made.

/Timeskip to the girls getting there/

Hoppy: this is gonna be good!

Bobby: yup! Can't wait to get started!

Crafty nods

Picky giggles

{3rd person pov}

All the girls carefully put makeup on catnap(stuff like eyeshadow and blush and lipstick and eye liner)
They successfully did it since catnap
Was dead asleep as we giggle and laugh

{Catnap pov}
I feel something touch my face but i ignored it thinking it was just dogday, I heard multiple giggles and laughing as I groan as I sit up as I open my eyes and look at them. It was dogday ofc and...? The girls?

I look at dogday who seemed to be looking at me and blushing as I got confused. I look into the mirror as I see make-up on me as I look at the girls as they all are laughing...

[Wow.... What bitches.]

Word count 117