lessons

{catnap pov}
We were all sitting in a row in the school as the worker was teaching us about cars and how life works outside the playtime Co while miss delight makes sure we all stayed quiet.
It was really boring... But also interesting? Humans use money to buy stuff? But it's literally like some green paper?

I look over at bubba... Who was literally writing down everything the worker said!?
[How the hell can he write all of this that fast!?]

Crafty raises her hand and says "wait so? If paper is made from trees? And money is basically paper? Why do they say money doesn't grow on trees when they use trees to make paper to make the money?

Worker: um.... They use different type of paper-

Dogday: wait? Do they make that different type of paper with normal paper???

I watched as the worker looked like they were about to rethink their whole life, but tbh they had a good point.

{Bubba pov}
I was writing everything down as I wanted to understand it all! It was fascinating! They use sighs to keep everything in track! On something called a road- well I know what a road is but we don't have those here. They talked about different sighs that had symbols instead of words? But a "stop" sigh has words? This is a little confusing but I guess that's how it is-

{Kickin pov}
I noticed bubba brain storming everything looking like deku from mha thinking. I look back at the worker as they were talking about traffic lights? And driving rules?

[I'll be the best driver! I'm kicking chicken! So ofc I'm gonna be the best driver]

I smile proudly to myself before focusing on the topic.

{Dogday pov}
I was so excited! I never knew that outside the dome we lived in had a many things to discover! They had rules? And those are pretty interesting! The worker was talking about some rules about the outside world, like what to say and what not to say- the worker said they'll give each of us money so we can buy food and stuff since I guess in human form we'll get more hungry then usual? Probably bc us critters don't really have to eat? The only one who eats a lot is picky piggy...

[Damn. What a fat ass]

Wait... What!? I can't think that of picky! Their so kind! Omg.... I been hanging out with catnap way too much...

{Picky piggy pov}
I was day dreaming about food~ I was sooo hungry. Sitting here is boring- and when I'm bored I get hungry.
*'i wish I had some fried chicken right now... Yum'*
I whisper to myself before looking to my left noticing kickin chicken sitting next to me staring at me like I just offended his whole family- I wonder why- he's probably hungry too- I might have a chicken nugget with me
I look through my bag I had as I pull out a chicken nugget as I hand it to him

"Here's some chicken for ya"
I said happily

Kickin: those are my family!!! My kind! My blood!

I stare at him as I shrug
"You could've just said no- jeez"

I said before eating the chicken nugget

{Kickin chicken pov}
I was literally about to cry! Those are my family! And that fat bitch just ate them! I knew catnap was right! She is a cannibal! What a rude person. Those were my family... My friends... I'll get my revenge...

{Catnap pov}
I look over seeing picky piggy eating and kickin looking like he's some stupid Disney villain having a evil smile... What the fuck is bro doin.

[Is he literally going through his evil era- I thought he was gonna last longer? Eh whatever]

I look back at the worker as they told us things about stores and how money and paying works. I think we already know this but they have it different there? How boring.

{Worker pov}
I was literally terrified for my life... The fat pig is literally eating and the weird chicken is looking like he about to kill someone-... At least crafty and Bobby are the only sane ones rn-... Bubba looks like he's some crazy ass scientist working on a project with no sleep... And catnap... He looks like he's judging everyone... Even me! But dogday... Oh he's terrifying... He looks crazy...

{Dogday pov}
I was bouncing up and down in my seat! I was so excited! I really wanted to try the candy there! Oo- maybe even go to a flower garden and pick flowers! I can make everyone flower crowns and make everyone happy!

{Worker pov}
I stare at that dog... Yeah he creeps me out...

Word count 795

I was watching the talking kitty series while writing the last of this- idk why this took me so long even so it's so short ;-; I was way too busy with stupid shit like Roblox 👁️👄👁️