2 freak

EVAS POV:
i look at my phone 9:26am. y/n is still asleep as always. somthing you learn as you get to know y/n is that she dosnt normally wake up until about 1pm.

i decided to get up make breakfast because i was feeling nice. i made pancakes because thats the only thing i know how to make.

TIME SKIP>>>>> 10:02

i decided to wake y/n up because all of the pancakes were done i made wayy to many but evie would probs have some when she came back.

Y/N POV:

i woke up to eva blasting star ships in my ear and dancing which surprisingly wasnt an unusual sight.

"get up i made you breakfast" she said making her hands into hearts

i rubbed my eyes and hesitantly got up. the pancakes were actually nice eva is not a bad cook.

at breakfast we decided that we would go out into town shopping for america. we wernt even definite on going but we will take any excuse to go shopping.

i love going shopping with eva '𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓶 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱' her

when we finished our food we went upstairs and did our morning routines. you got dressed into some cute cargos and a little black top

you decide to make a quick post on insta

                         (pic of you and eva)

qty/n: loves full of fire @qt.evaaa

comments:

@tarayummyy: prettys

@qt.evaaa: fav♥️

@ueser18272728: ues are so pretty

load more

tara commented i was so happy. i have quite a big following and i dont even know why.

because i cant drive eva drove us to the town. we went in primark and got some cute pjs and fits. then we went in super drug and got some skin care and makeup. i got the fat oil bc i have been wanting it for ages.

we ended up in mcdonalds last and i got chicken nuggets bc there my fav.

eva then dropped me off home and i went and chilled