13 black beauty

im actually really proud of myself i woke up at 9:54am today. i normally wake up realllllyyyy late so this was good and evie didnt even have to wake me up.

i decided that i would go wake the rest of the house up so i wanst all by myself.

first i went to brookes room since it's literally just down the stairs.

"broookkkkkeeeee"

"y/n am i hallucinating its 10am"

brooke was already awake on her phone

"yesss are you proud of me" i said with a big smile

"yes im very proud of you"

"okay im going to go wake evie and eva up but we need to have a gossip sesh so ill come see you later tonight" i said

"by later tonight i hope you dont mean at 4 am" brooke said looking me dead in the eyes

"nooo i promiseeee" i said walking out the door heading to evies room.

evie is the sort of friend you can act lezbian with and it not be weird. she is not my best friend but she is definitely up there. she is always there for me for whatever i need.

as soon as i opend the door i heard a voice.

"hello babe what are you doing awake" evie said patting the bed next to her.

evie was already dressed. she had her hair makeup and everything done.

"i cant stay i have to go wake eva up but im awake so early are you proud"

"very"

"okay i have to go bye dolly"

i ran downstairs.

eva is the one im most scared for. if i wake her up and shes in a bad mood im dead.

"eva lynnnnn"

"y/n if that is you im going to murder you" eva said sticking one hand out of her blankets

i started running. eva is a scary girl. my ex harry knows that for definite.  but thats a story for another day.

TIME SKIP>>>>>>

i checked my phone as i did my makeup 5:27pm. dont ask how i went from having a productive day to only just doing my makeup at 5:30pm.

i was concentrating on my lipliner when my phone started to ring. i rolled my eyes expecting it to be my family trying to get me to speak to them.

i have been on very low contact with my family since i turned 18. apart from baldie. i still love baldie.

baldie is one of my cousins. her real name isnt baldie its maggie but i call her baldie because she has a bald boyfriend.

i don't speak to my family because it became very toxic after my mum and dad divorced. one side was always talking smack about the other.

besides the point.

i check my phone to see that johnnie is face timing me. i obviously answered.