**

Hello! Thank you so much for choosing to read my fic, it really means a lot to me! :)

The events that occur in this fic are a mixture of canon and own imagination. Just like in Emerging, some of the canon timeline has been moved around for my story to make sense.

This is the third book in this series, the first being Unfolding, and the second being Emerging. I really, really recommend you read them first. There's a lot of things happen in those two books that might not make sense if not!

The first two books also show Madeline's and Draco's love, and the hurdles they face together. If you don't want to commit to the two books (as they're quite long), I suggest at the very least reading the second half of Emerging, book two!

Madeline goes through a lot in this story, she really gets put through the wringer, and this I would say is the book where her character development is the most impactful and powerful. I have to admit, I am very attached to these characters and their story haha.

A lot of painful and triggering things happen in this story, so I will be highlighting any and giving trigger warnings at the start of a chapter! It is going heavy on the angst and trauma though. (Plus, a lot of nasty smut, of course haha!). It's definitely the most toxic, unhealthy, and destructive of the four books in this series haha, so please bear that in mind.

I do write in first person POV, just in case that's not your thing! And it will be entirely from Madeline's perspective. Except for the first three chapters, each chapter is a day in Madeline's life.

If you've read my first two books, you'll know that when I write Madeline, I picture a brunette and English Dove Cameron! But you're more than welcome to imagine her as anyone else :)

I would say I hope you enjoy going on Madeline's journey too, but it's not going to be particularly pleasant or easy to read at some points haha.

Please don't hesitate to message me if you need to <3

**