chapter 1 ......Mikey

Mikey always admired his big brother Shinichiro Sano.
Shinichiro is Mikey's older brother. He was many years older than Emma (his sister) and Mikey, so he often took care of them in the absence of their parents. Shinichiro was Mikey's hero and the subject of his admiration, as he founded the strongest gang at the time and was their highly respected leader.

He always wanted to be a great leader for his gang too that's why even when he was young he started to find some members for his gang.

Although he had a strong and great leadership attitude, he was able to find some members who were also his friends. He can trust them and also they were the leader of their division.

Mikey and Draken are best friends. Mikey always called him kenchin . They always together and strong enough that's why they are the only one who lead the whole gang

Mikey named his gang name was Tokyo Manji Gang (Toman). he may be one of the shorter members of the gang, Mikey's abilities as a fighter keep him in high rankings.
All his trusted him and they never tried to oppose him. Although Mikey always makes sure to make decisions wisely and the division leader and him always have a group meeting before making any decision.

Toman become a very strong gang although there's always a others gang too. Who tried to defeat them.

Sometimes it was hard for Mikey too for making decisions and fighting with the enemy also seems too difficult for him too but at last he won.

But now it's hard for him to fight for his members and gang because the gang's leaders are also strong too.