chapter 10 ... don't worry.. i will be gentle

Takemichi : tell me Mikey, what you think about me... Because we are not friends so why..?

Mikey : takemichi, it's hard to tell, about you.

Takemichi : what you mean... It's almost 5am ... So please tell me, what you think about me...

Mikey pov :
Whenever I see you, I want to hug you, kiss you, it's hard for me to tell you that I like you but not anymore, at this time I want to be honest with you for my feelings, I can't live like this so that's why .....

Mikey : [ deep breath] takemichi.. To be honest . . .

Takemichi noticed that Mikey wants to confess something so he held his hand and told him that don't worry Mikey please just tell me what's your feelings...
Takemichi somehow feels that Mikey has feelings for him but takemichi little bit unsure if it's true or not that's why he wants to know Mikey's feelings because takemichi also likes him ....

Mikey : takemichi after hearing my words I don't know what will Happen after it but I want to tell you so ....

Takemichi : don't worry just tell me

Mikey : takemichi I started to like you... I don't know when... But whenever I see you I want to stay with you.... So that's why takemichi will you date me.....

As soon as takemichi heard that Mikey also liked him too he couldn't believe it he burst into tears and hugged Mikey very tightly....

Takemichi : Mikey also likes you but I was scared to tell you because I don't want to lose you... Spending a little bit of time with was a memorial for me that's why...

Mikey hugged him back and said... Takemichi I feel the same for you but not anymore now you're mine...

Takemichi : of course ... ( still crying)

Mikey held takemichi very smoothly and then he rubbed his eyes..... And said takemichi can I kiss you.... When he heard him he immediately hugged him and he said to Mikey you don't have to ask me, I always wanted to kiss you ... To be close with you is enough for me.....

Mikey kissed him .. Takemichi also kissed him back both of them were waiting for this movement... Both of them lean to each other, kissing each other... Then Mikey started to kiss him on his neck and whisper to him... Takemichi if it's hurt you please say stop okay....

Takemichi : ah... Deep breath... Mikey ...do it

Mikey takes off his clothes and continues to kiss him then takemichi also takes off Mikey clothes and he also kisses him.... Both of them are hugging and kissing each other..... Mikey started to lick his ear... Huh... Mikey
Then started to lick his body .... Takemichi was enjoying it he also started to lick him and started to kiss him very widely... Then Mikey unbuttoned his pants and usse his hand to make him release ... Takemichi was shivering because of sensitive body but he was enjoying it so much and takemichi also unbuttoned mikey' s pants

Mikey : relax your self takemichi

Takemichi :huh.. Mikey... Don't stop... It's feels so good ... Ah.. Ah..

After some time later both of them were lying on the bed and looking at each other ... Hugging each after make out

Mikey : takemichi are you okay ...

Takemichi : yeah I am fine

Mikey : you're so wild.. Huh you gave me Hicks too

Takemichi : well not more then you...

Mikey : what should I do.. You are so fu*ing amazing.. It's hard for me to hold it back... *giggles*

Takemichi : Mikey ... Always stay with me

Mikey: of course...

Then both of them sleep together while talking...