chapter 3... what's wrong with me

Mikey pov :
How can he forgive them that easily, they literally abusive him.
I really don't know but I really hate it, I can't forgive them that easily, they used my name, for their dirty work. They should be punished, I am not like Takemichi.

After the class ends, mikey and his friends (gang), punish those boys who abused Takemichi.
Mikey continuously punches those boys they are literally bleeding, and keep saying please Mikey forgive us, next time we will never bully anyone, please mikey.

Mikey ( death stare) : I don't like it when someone uses toman for dirty work and listens,you bastards, toman is not for weak people but also toman would never be bullied , any weak person .

Draken pov : it's my first time, to see him that angry, it's not a first who uses our name for bullying others, but he never used his hands for this but this time he looks so angry.

Draken : Mikey that's enough they are already bleeding too much.

Baji : yeah Mikey, you should stop. You two , can go, and remember not to tell anyone,

Those boys : yes we will never tell anyone just forgive us

After the boys left, Mikey and others went to their favorite chicken shop, whenever Mikey felt disturbed or angry, they usually went to their favorite shop .

Mikey and others are about to talk, suddenly Mikey noticed that Takemichi was also there with someone else, he was talking to customers, immediately Mikey about to call Takemichi. But somehow he controls himself.

It was unusual because he never did such a thing, Mikey noticed that things too, and immediately controlled his behavior , and said I am not in the mood to eat anything so order whatever you guys want, I am leaving.

Draken and baji , smiley and angry and other friends, knew that something was bothering Mikey. Maybe that's why he is disturbed but they didn't stop him. Because Mikey needs personal space, all of them know that if mikey wanted to tell them he will, they never force anyone.