1. Big News

The serene of the peaceful morning greet the black haired man, who still in his pajama, enjoying his morning coffee at the balcony while sitting on his wooden swing chair.

'Come home, dear. Your future husband will be visiting tomorrow.'

Hyunjin remembers the reminder of his mom. She texted him like ten times already in case he will forgot again.

The coffee in his hand was looking at him, showing his face in a pool of darkness that was poured in the cup.

".... Am I going to get married? This soon?" He still staring away into the hectic road under his balcony.

(Ding!)

A message arrived.

He opened his phone and saw a text from his best friend, Minho.

HoHo hyung

Dude, you free?
The weather seems pretty today..
Bringing my bf hiking
Wanna join?

Kinda lazy...
But felt bored too..
Guess,
I'll be there in an hour!

Nice.
Picking Han first.

Seeya~

K

_._._

I get myself a hiking outfit and get ready to move. Hiking on a pretty day was always a great choice to ease mind.
.
.
.
.
________

"Visit who?!?!" The blonde spat his sandwich after what his mother said.

"Gosh, eat properly young boy! You're at the age of getting married, act like an adult that you are!" She shoves tissues to her son's face.

"Sorry, mom." He said, taking away the tissues and wipes his face.

The mom sat down in front of his son and smile widely.

"Visit your soon to be in laws family. They're inviting." She says, munching happily.

Felix glare as scarily. He thought they talked about this long ago. And since when did he ever said that he agreed?

"You again.. making decisions without telling me." Felix sulked.

"You never said yes and I'm sick of it. Now, you need to compromise to it. I dont care anymore. Plus, its your high school friend! You dont have to get to know him anymore which means you'll marry faster than I ever plan. Prepare yourself and stop giving excuses. Okay?"

She left and starts doing laundry.

He looked at her doing her job, in hopes she will say something more but she just go on about her day. Even more excited than he will ever be!

'Oh my dear god, do you hate me this much? What would I tell my boyfriend about this when we see each other again?'

Felix rushes to his phone and goes to gallery. Checking on his boyfriend pictures.

"Kim, wherever you are.. promised to come back to me okay?" He caressed his phone as if the person was really there with him.

"Talking to yourself again? Poor little bean." Victoria, Felix's little sister came and snatches the sandwich on Felix's plate.

"Shut up..." Felix warned her with his deadly glare.

"He was gone for years stop drooling over him. Just accept mom's proposal and marry that guy. I saw his picture and he's pretty hot. If you didn't want him, I will beg mom to give him to me. But too bad, I already have a boyfriend. So, like it or not dont pass him to someone else, kay?"

Victoria tries to give Felix a reassuring smile which annoyed him.

"You should've supported me not siding with mom, you know?"

"Whatever." Victoria seems happier when Felix look pissed off.

"I'm going hiking with my friends. Staying home will drive me crazy." He scoffed before stormed out of the dine and dashed to his room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______

The hotness of the sun brought the hikers into shade that was made by trees. Seeking for a break. The forest celebrate the visitors with some high quality nature and wallpapers worthy view. Of course the walk would be full of clicking sound coming from everyone's cameras and phones.

"Would be nice if I can draw all of them." Says Hyunjin. His eyes were full of joy.

"Talking about drawing, how was your preparation for the first exhibition?" Talking about Hyunjin's new career.

"Almost done. I got a call from this nice person who just open a gallery near my home and he kinda want to work with me." Hyunjin answers while still busy taking pictures.

"What about your love life? Found someone?" Minho didn't want to lose the chance to tease the single soul.

By all means, Hyunjin side eyeing Minho as if he wanted to kill that guy so bad.

"I know, I know... You and Han will be getting married soon and I'm still single so shut up." He said, annoyed.

Minho and Han laughed loudly. Found cuteness in Hyunjin's sulking face.

"He was just concerns, Jinie. Not that you never love someone before, am I right? What was his name again..? Oh, Felix, right?" Han joins his boyfriend's agenda.

Hyunjin paused by the mentioned of the name.

'Huh, its been years right? I wonder if he still remember me.' he thought alone.

"He's daydreaming again." Says Minho.

"Always like that when we talk about Felix." Han giggles.

"Shut up." Hyunjin ignored those two and began to walked alone at the front.

'how are you, Felix? I hope, we can still see each other.' He planted a hope.

A hope that he himself cant promised to fullfil. An empty and stranded hope.

But then he remembers about the 'future husband' his mom has been blasting about.

He didn't care about the direction he took and someone walked in front of him which makes him panicked and out of nowhere, he clashed into that person, nearly fell on the ground.

Luckily the both of them have good body control and balanced as fast as they can.

Eyes doing adventure into each other's stares. The sun witnessing it and decided to stop the world from running.

Making it only for the two of them.
.
.
.
.
.
______________

(Good evening my dearest people~ what a hella long break I have, didn't I? But I'm here, I'm back again! So take care of me again! Hehe.)