2. After A long Time

The crowd reached the end of their walk and decided to take a break at the resting area where they were provided with chairs and tables for lunch.

Han and Minho catches some ramen and pork while sitting a few table away from Hyunjin.

"What's going on there?" Minho shifted his glance to Hyunjin and the unfamiliar blondie he was talking to.

"They're having such a long conversation after they bumped into each other earlier." Says Han, reaching out for his drink and began to chug on it.

"Just like those trends?"

"Which one?" Han was curious about the thing his boyfriend said.

"The trend where they bumped into each other and started dating after? Recalled it?" A smirk was formed on his face.

"Just like our first meeting?" Han's memory shifting back to the past.

"So you remember!" The face Minho made was clearly relieved and happy knowing that Han didn't forgot about it.

"How could I ever forgot? I was making content and you out of nowhere walked behind me!" Cant help but getting a sweet flashback about those time.

"Now look at where we are. Standing next to each other and sharing heart."

Han was stunned. In his 23 years of living, this was the very first time he ever heard something sweet came out from Minho.

His eyes looking at Minho, was hoping for that guy to say more about anything that he been dreaming of.

"Why?" Minho felt weird having his boyfriend staring at him like that.

"Nothing. I thought you gonna say something more..." Han looked away. Feeling dissatisfaction.

"What? A proposal?" Minho places a guess.

"H-hyung... I saw them selling sausages.. let have some-" Han tries to act normal but he just made it more visible how panicked he was hearing those words flooding out from Minho's mouth.

"Hanie~" Minho grabbed him by the wrist before he could stand up.

Han sat down quietly again.

"Hanie..., have you ever dreamed of becoming a bride? If so, I'm looking for one."

The panic guy took a big breath before he turned up and sees the serious face the taller was making.

"U-uh-uh.... W-wha-"

"Well, if you free, come with me looking for wedding outfit tomorrow. You choose the boutique." Minho makes another request.

While Han still hasn't recover from panic yet.

"A-re you being serious?" Han was red in embarrassment.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" He gave a deep stare.

"Well... You'd never said such thing. Like, asking me to marry you." Han was still in disbelief.

"Hmm, You're wrong. I dont do 'marry' or 'lovey-dovey' but if you were my bride then I swear to my life that I'd do you forever." Minho strikes into Han's weak heart once again.

"Ah, stop! Just propose me like a normal person, can't you?" Han playfully punched Minho's stomach.

He cant handle the flirting Minho.

"Normal isn't my thing. Just like you, you aren't normal but you're mine." It was declared from heaven that Minho chose to tortured Han's soul today.

"Oh god, hyung... Okay, okay. Yes, if you wanna be a groom that bad then I'm free tomorrow. Lets go buy wedding outfit." Han covered his face, shyness showed up once again.