5. Thoughts and Decisions

The crowded filled all the seats on the train. Hyunjin who had the shortest journey, stood by the door. He will be off on the next stop.

The city of Seoul greet him like every morning. The stares he threw caught a few beautiful places that he saw every single day.

But today it was different. The view of godly creation was now seems dull. As the conversation between him and Felix from last week suddenly occupying his entire head.

'Why cant you see.., the right person who can love you?' Hyunjin's heart began paining.

Once again he shrugged it off. As if his own feelings were invalid.

He got his feet off of the train when it stopped and walked calmly through the street. He needed to show his face at the gallery today.

Since the preparation for his first exhibition will be held in a few days, they will need him to do the rest of the work.

"Good morning Mr. Seo." He greet his manager with a smile.

"Good morning, Mr.H!! Aigoo, handsome as always!" Changbin patted Hyunjin aggressively.

As expected, his manager will always be loud.

"Also, why are you so formal with me today? Where's the 'binie hyung!'?A satan ate your brain?" The Seo was not amused.

"We're at our workplace now. Be professional, can't we?" Hyunjin whispers back.

"Can't! Give me my nickname back!" He started to act like a baby now.

"Gosh you! Fine. Binie hyung, is the buyer already here?" Hyunjin was so done.

Luckily they're childhood friends.

"That's more like it!" He again was as loud as the grenade drove Hyunjin to cover his ears.

"He went home. He said, he will come again as the first buyer in the bidding ceremony." Said Changbin while putting some files he was holding on the table.

Hyunjin nodded, "I cant wait for the ceremony. That was the day when I will know my value in drawing."

"Haih, you dont need to. You're already a very valuable artist. All you need to do now is, show it off. That's it." Changbin tried to cheer on Hyunjin like he always did.

With the saying, Hyunjin smiled showing his rosy cheeks. Can't handle such compliment, especially when it was coming out from his best friend.

"So.. tell me about him."

And Changbin said something that confused Hyunjin.

Hyunjin looked at him, as if asking for a hint about what he wanted to know. But Changbin only raised his brows, not saying anything.

"Coffee or Tea?" Changbin asked out of nowhere.

Then Hyunjin blinked in confusion again.

"Tea." Changbin answers himself and getting lost inside the pantry.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
__________

"Stew? Nice." Chan appears with mug in his hand.

"Is that diet juice again?" Felix's eyes eyeing the mug in Chan's hand.

He nodded while sitting beside Felix who still trying to finish his food.

"So, how was it going?" Chan asked as soon as he sat.

Felix turn up his face, having no idea of what he was asking about.

"The meeting with your soon-to-be-"