7. Closer To You

Hyunjin POV:

We've arrived at Paris around 11:25 p.m.

I asked Felix wether he wanted to eat or not and he refused. So we just got out of the airport to grab a cab and headed to our hotel.

We forgot to book one.

"We will need to find a place to sleep now, I'm tired." He said with his sleepy eyes. Leaning on the cushion while closing his eyes.

We went on three different hotel but all were full.

The night was so cold but Felix being beside me, make me feel warm.

The car was still moving. But my eyes landed only on Felix. His warmth brought my hands toward him.

His cheek was so soft like a fluffy mochi. Those freckles added more beauty of his already beautiful face. I didn't realized that I was caressing his cheek.

Due to the shock, he immediately opened his eyes and look at me, questioning.

I pulled away, eyes widens and look everywhere but him. How can I be so reckless?

"S..sorry." I said. I was so afraid that he will feel uncomfortable around me after this.

That was not what I planned to do!

"....its... fine." A small voice was been heard.

That short answer shocked me. I turn to him just to find him looking at another way too.

"I didn't said that." He sounded embarrassed and angry at the same time.

Though I still dont understand what was he trying to say!!!

But after this, I need to refrain myself from touching him. Gosh! Why wasn't he mine?
.
.
.
.
.
___________

Third Person POV:

"See you tomorrow."

Felix and Hyunjin went on separate room. 

They finally found a hotel that still can take guests.

As soon as the door closed behind them both, Felix dive into his bed. Quickly becomes comfortable and dozing off.

But then, he was disturbed by the sound of new text.

"Who the hell..." He took out his phone and see the text.

Jinie

Goodnight~
Sweet dreams.

He stared the phone like he wanted to devoured it. Hyunjin sending messages was new to him. After years of being apart, they barely text each other despite having each other's numbers.

Me

Hmm.

He then replied. Yes, a very uninteresting and short reply.

At the other side of block, Hyunjin was looking at his phone while brushing his teeth.

"Wow... What a short reply. He's really not comfortable with me after I touched his face. Gosh, hyunjin you did this to yourself so bear with it!!"

He scold himself.

But deep down, he was really looking forward on what kind of journey they will be having together tomorrow.

So, he finished his night routine and facial care. Wearing comfortable pajamas and tucked himself comfortably on the bed.

Wish to sleep fast, so that he can see Felix again.