Chapter one, A What?

Story starts with the Main Character, Laurence Ocenada waking up one day expecting to have the same day as always, Eat, play video games and sleep but he didn't know that there was going to be a new plot twist to his life.

7 AM in the morning Laurence wakes up after gaming with his friends last night and he got up and went to wash his face and eat breakfast with his uncle and aunt since he lives near them and loves to visit his baby cousin, and after eating, His uncle tells him that him and his sister will be joining them on a trip to an outing and this got him all bored and sad, could you imagine? 1 day without playing his precious games, a whole week without him falling asleep behind a monitor while he grinds the same game, repeatedly whilst he dreams of actually finding a compatible partner.

"Who else will be there?" he said while eating and while playing another game on his cellphone.

"Some people from my Family" his uncle said as he packed some clothes.

"When will we be leaving? And when will we be coming back." He asked, hoping that this won't take too long.

"We'll be leaving tomorrow, and we'll be coming back in a few days or so" His uncle replied as he went to his bedroom to do some work.

Laurence picked up the plates and went downstairs to his best friends place to notify him of his upcoming trip, "Wayne", he said as he slid open the door to find Wayne on a bean bag, watching some Tv, "I'm going away for a while, I can't play for days while there and probably won't be able to do anything while there."

"Hah, unlucky, where are you going to anyways?" Wayne replied as he paused what he was watching.

"Going to some family outing, must be swimming again, its always swimming" He said while he closed the door and left to go back to his house and pack.

This is shorter than me :O