Chapter two, The Awaited Trip

Date, Blooming February and the best month for love.

Time: 3 A.M.

Since its so early in the morning, of course, Laurence, the over shut in game lover is asleep, as always until he wakes up and began to get ready on a rush "Shit shit shit shit" he mumbled to himself as he got his phone and bag and began to rush downstair to the ground floor only to see his uncle waiting for him,

"You're late again Laurence" His uncle said while loading they're stuff in a van, "We're leaving now so get in the back seat."

"Sorry, sorry, sorry" Laurence said as he got in the car and went on his phone to grind some mobile games, he is so addicted.

"Laurence, you forgot nothing right?" His aunt asked him as she fed her baby in the front seat.

"I forgot nothing" Laurence rolled his eyes and went back to playing mobile games but as he played on his phone and with the dog near his seat, one of the young girls his age leans on his neck pillow as he played with the dog, but he still ignored her.

After 3 hours or so, they arrived to they're destination and Laurence saw 1 cars already parked there and then he got a reminder, there will be other people there... The thing about that is well, Laurence is not a social person or even someone who can make friends. The only friends he has had all his life were his classmates and cousins and 40 year old men online, now that he needs to make contact with multiple people his age, and while being in swimming trunks? This was a nightmare for a boy like him.

As they entered the gate to the huge Resort, the pool is already there, its nice and very modern with a sleek design, some people walking around and the resort rooms were as fine as the price height, the guest looked straight out of One Piece, they either looked really out of place or really into it like, this was straight out of a K drama and its not just the place.

And like any other Filipino outing, the children of course, swim before they eat so after they spent a minimum of an hour on land, the natural fish diving, water loving, liquid breathing children migrated to they're happy place, T H E W A T E R.

The relations and the timid environment along with the over social and noisy atmosphere, Laurence felt so awkward, just think of it, you're a tall, mature, black 13 year old, in the middle of a pool, surrounded by children, Absolutely Petrifying.

Until one of the people around Laurence catches his eye...

Promise next chapter will have romance!