Chapter Four, Relatable

Its been a while so lets pick up where we last left off, so basically Laurence went all nerd when Andrea mentioned "Anime" so he started bombarding her with all kinds of stuff, any how, lets continue with the story.

"So do you like One Piece?" Laurence asked her, looking for the only correct response, 'yes' were the words he was searching for, the only words that he was hoping for, it felt like a coin flip, because many people hate One Piece, which is unbelievable, I know, its the best anime... anyways, back to the topic, Laurence is like this nerd right? and if you ever had a nerd friend before, you know full well that if this man is not on the same page with someone, you can forget being friends with him.

"Uhm, well... Yeah, its like the best anime, The only anime I watch is One Piece so..." Andrea said with pride and confidence, she doesn't care if this strange man agreed with her, the way she viewed him was if he was just another boy that she would walk past when she's at school, she is so main heroin energy like slay queen.

"You do?!" Laurence's eyes lit up with excitement like the ones you see in those cringe romance anime. "So, I also like One Piece and yes, I couldn't agree more, One Piece is the best anime, especially better than some anime *cough* Naruto *cough cough*" Laurence was actually  smiling this whole time, this one interaction made the depressing, shut in, loser, no friend, alone and no social life human smile, it was unbelievable.

"Yeah, duhh, anyways if you do like One Piece, then who's you're favorite character?" Andrea said with curiosity, she thought to herself, "I swear to god if this man said something basic like Luffy or Zoro."

"I actually like Ace he's my favorite, He's just the best, with the cool fire stuff and the admirable personality." Laurence said calmly as he looked up at the sky.

Andrea looked at him with utter disbelief with a mix of respect, it turns out, she also likes Ace, she likes the character very much.So you do huh? I do to, he's also my favorite character, I like how he is as a character, nice, polite and loyal. He's the Ideal man isn't he?She said with confidence, like she really is Laurence's type I mean she's a Nerdy, Anime loving female with some humor, she's very chill too, bit of a sailor mouth but still chill.

After some time of talking together about anime and other things they got out and got dried up, now as the Author of this story I am getting bored so why don't I narrate from here and trust me It'll be fine by the next chapter, its just that I want to move on from this whole outing thing.

They all eat and stay there for another day or so till the day of the end of the trip, and Laurence forgot to get Andrea's socials for some damn reason, like dude, you finally meet a female you vibe with like you absolutely found the one yet you forget yo get her socials? So disappointing.

 Anyways, that concludes this chapter, I will make and publish another hopefully.