Chapter 3, Bridal Style

Time: Late at night, 9 P.M.

Now lets get introduced to our leading lady, Andrea Ojastro the one in only future bride of Laurence, get it? see what I did there??? "Future bride" and the title of the chapter is Bridal style? Ehem ehem, now lets get back on track.

"Renz!" One of Andrea's cousins call out to him as they swam in the pool "You're tall right? Can you be a floatie for Andrea?!" Her cousin said as she swam with Andrea towards Laurence swiftly.

"Uhm... uh, Eh... S-sure?" Laurence picked up Andrea nervously since he has absolutely no experience in doing this, and after 5 seconds, he ended up carrying Andrea bridal style, like I mean hand on waist, the other hand around her thighs, this was straight out of a romance movie!

 "Hey!" Andrea said as she turned flush red at the sudden touch of Laurence on her skin.

"Ooooh~" Andrea's cousin said as she watched "I guess I don't wanna play princess anymore, you can be princess and Laurence can be your night in shining armor" Andrea's cousin said as a tease.

"I'm sorry!" Laurence said as his grip on Andrea's thigh tightened accidentally "I didn't mean to" They both struggled inside the water as Andrea didn't want to let go of Laurence since she would fall in the deep water and Laurence was frozen over the fact that he's touching a real human female.

After the incident they both got dried off and sat at the edge of the pool to talk and get to know each other better, They are so meant to be. 

"So" Laurence said as he stared off into the water "I'm sorry for carrying you like that, I shouldn't have touched you in those spots" Laurence apologize, hoping to not go any where further in this awkward situation.

"I know, you really shouldn't have. I'm very sensitive you know? I wouldn't want a man like you touching me, a 12 year old." Andrea rolled her eyes playfully as she kicked the water.

"A man? Uhm, I don't know who told you I'm an adult but I'm 13" Laurence replied as he looked at himself in the water, and he indeed looked very mature.

"You're 13?! God damn bro, you look some what 18 or 17" She said with a slight chuckle "But don't be insulted I think its nice to look mature..."

"I guess I do look older than average" Laurence said as he pulled his phone out "So, do you wanna just sit here? Do you wanna talk about something?He tries to smile but to no avail.

"Sure, lets talk, it is late... So, do you watch anime" Andrea said with a nerdy excitement.

When Laurence heard the word anime come out of the woman's mouth he never felt so in love"Anime? Hell yah! I love anime! what's your favorite?!" Laurence said with enthusiasm.

It got kinda longer isn't that right?