Chapter five, Pre Party

Lets do a time skip, like 3 weeks later, Its now February 22, the day of another meeting between the two, maybe, possibly, hopefully.

Laurence is in his room, the time is 9 AM and he's doing his daily routine, Gaming, watching and eating, he has not changed At all. "What do I do now, its all so boring." Laurence ask before yawning and falling back asleep.

11 AM 

Someone knocks on his room door. Though he continues to sleep, and then the knocks stop and someone walks in. Its's his cousin, Lance, He's a year younger than Laurence and way more handsome, just joking.   "Kuya! I'm here, wake up!!!" Lance yells with the intent of waking Laurence up, even though he assumes he will be punched.

Laurence begins to wake up and he looks up at the small Asian boy standing over him. "Why are you here? And how did you get in my house?" Laurence asked in a slightly tired and annoyed tone.

"Don't worry about that Kuya, your mom let me in so I went straight to you. You're a mess not gonna lie. How are you grinding while asleep? You've got a real addiction to gambling games..." Lance said with a slight concern while still keeping up the joyful expression.

Laurence looked at Lance with such a tired and annoyed face, the type that looks like he is about to murder someone out of pure rage and irritation "You have yet to answer me you short Asian boy. Why are you in my house?! " Laurence says as he sits up.

"Chill bro didn't you hear? Today is Jia's 1st birthday, and we can't miss it." Lance says as he sits down on the edge of the bed.

"Oh. Right.Laurence said  whilst staring at the floor.

"Anyways, you were gone for so long. What happened during your trip?" Lance asked since there was really nothing else they could talk about

I'll narrate from here, Laurence told Lance on how he met this one girl (Andrea) and he told Lance about the things they had in common and other stuff, Laurence also described Andrea as pretty and he talked about her for so long while still keeping a very bright smile on his face. 

"Ah, so you like her?" Lance asked in a teasing tone. This was the first time Lance has ever heard Laurence be so happy while talking and the fact that he's joyful because of some girl he barely knows is strange. It was very weird for him but he still went on to tease him.

"No, I just found a new friend that's all" Laurence said as he changed clothes for the party.

"Alright, alright, who knows, she might be at the party later." Lance said while he walked downstairs to the ground floor.

They got in a car which also contained 2 more cousins of Laurence, Jhade and Daniel, Jhade is 1 year younger than Lance and Daniel is 2 years younger than Jhade, they talked and talked whilst in the car which seemed to annoy the adults.

My fingers hurt from typing not gonna lie