PART SIX-6

NEXT DAY

Author's POV

Dong Naa was waiting for Ibadat and Aroosh but they both were absent today because what happened last night was not something small to get over form so they decided to stay in their dorm
They were just reciting Quran-e-Majid for the whole day and offering Shukrana because something bad could have happen if dean hadn't arrived on the time Allah sent Dean on the time so they were safe and pure Alhamdulillah they were continuously reciting and had Roza (Fast) too
Dong Naa waited for them but they didn't come to the hospital. In the evening Dong Naa decided to visit them
She went to their dorm and knocked on the door by calling their name " Aroosh ibadat Open the door it's me Dong Naa "

Ibadat's POV

As I heard Professor Dong Naa's voice I opened the door
She looked at me with sorry eyes I wanted to hug her tightly but I couldn't It would be disrespectful maybe but she suddenly hugged me and I hugged her back I was about to cry but she said " Aroosh and Ibadat I have news for you both " I nodded my head and looked at aroosh who was already looking at us with confused look I asked her to sit down aroosh put our Quran Pak back and she sat down and was about to say something but suddenly aroosh said " Wait wait wait I remembered something " Me and Professor both looked at her while joining our eyebrows in confusion "what you remember? I asked her and she said " Suga he was suga ibadat he was here last night " I looked at her and said " Are you out of your mind Aroosh why would he be here at night " She looked at the professor and said professor please tell her I'm speaking the truth " I looked at professor and she nodded her head and said " Yes aroosh is right he was here cause his shoulder was hurting a lot and he was almost crying " As she said CRYING my heart felt a sting pain and I asked her " Is he alright now?? How's his pain? Did he take the medicine I gave him yesterday? Is it still hurting?? " She said " Calm down ibadat why are you being so worried for him " I looked away form her and said " Ahh,,,,,,,, it's actually,,,,, it's because,,,, I attended him yesterday,, so,,, so I was worried if I made mistake " I lied I was worried because I can't see him in pain no no I can't even think about him in pain but I can't tell her that so I lied and she said " No you didn't did any type of mistake it's his shoulder which is going worst day by day he need a proper care and proper treatment with 5-6 time exercise in a day " I become more worried " She said he'll lose his hand if he didn't get a proper medication " At that moment I felt my body left my soul my face was blank and I asked her " Now what'll we do? " She held my hands and said " Don't worry I'm going to appoint you as his doctor who'll be with him 24/7 as I can't trust anyone other than you and you are the only one who was able to give him a proper relief from pain and when you'll shift there he'll take a proper care of you and you'll be safe too" I looked at her with a confused face and asked " Do I have to go to the military?? " She shook her head and said " Don't tell anyone it's a secret his hand was too weak so he didn't go to the military" At that moment I realised I was right my feelings were right he wasn't in the military I heard the professor's voice saying " Tell me ibadat will you go there? "
I felt my breath getting heavy and my heart beat started increasing as she said He'll take care of me and I gulped down my saliva with a deep breath and said " But what about Aroosh then? " She said " Don't worry about her she's like my daughter to me I'll shift her with me in my house" I looked at aroosh and she nodded her head and said " Don't worry ibadat I can't be safe anywhere else more then here " I looked at professor and said " Yes I'll go there " She smiled widely and said that's like my brave girls now go and pack your stuffs you both are shifting today to my dorm and Ibadat you'll shift in Suga's house tomorrow " I was listening to her carefully and in her every single word I was feeling my heart beat was increasing I was worried about aroosh she'll left alone behind but as we got one week off so she'll be staying with me in Suga's house

After 2 hours we both shifted in the professors house and her house was simple her beautiful