Chapter 3 - Flesh

Eventually, the guests head back inside to continue partying on the front side of the castle. Aldric scoops me up in his arms, carrying me back inside.

"You know, my legs work perfectly fine," I chuckle. He closes the doors with his foot while looking at me slyly.

"And? I plan to spoil the hell out of you," he says, nuzzling my neck.

Aldric nips at his spot on my neck, and I clench my legs together. He feels this and chuckles at me. He then opens the two doors to the bedroom, and I gasp at how gorgeous his room, our room, is. Unlike other rooms, the bedroom walls are a soft light blue color with a white ceiling and dark beams running along the high vaulted ceiling. The dark wood floors run at an angle along the floor. On the right is a fireplace that is not lit with a fluffy blue rug in front of it. Next to it is a small table with a book about ranching resting on it. Above the white marble mantle is a painting of a wolf. The wolf is giant, with thick black fur. It stands tall on a ledge overlooking a lake. There are woods behind it with a bright full moon shining down on the lake and wolf. The main thing that stands out about the painting is the wolf's piercing blue eyes, Aldric's blue eyes. I look at him and he smiles.

"Your wolf is beautiful," I whisper.

"Thank you. I can't wait to run with you and see yours," he says as he puts me down. He wraps his arms around my waist. "I bet she is gorgeous."

"Play your cards right and you just might get to meet her," I say wickedly as I squirm out of his grasp.

I walk around the room to see on the wall opposite the doors is an extra-large king-sized, four-poster bed. There is a fluffy, dark blue comforter with matching sheets and several pillows. On either side of the bed are the same mahogany stands with dark blue lamps. I walk to the right of the bed and open the door. Inside is an enormous bathroom with a long white two sink vanity and a mirror with lights around it. The walls and floors are also the same colors as the bedroom. To my right there is the largest white, oval bathtub, big enough for four people. It's not flush with the wall, as there is another fireplace that is next to the tub, but this one is much smaller than the one in the bedroom. At the other end of the bathroom is a large glass shower and a toilet next to it.

I come out of the bathroom to find Aldric next to a long dresser with a mirror on top on the left side of the bedroom. He's taking his cuff links off, placing them in a drawer, as I come around the bed to enter the other door. Here is a closet as big as the bedroom. On one side are all of his clothes, from casual to formal. The same with his shoes. There are boots, sneakers, lots of dress shoes, flip-flops and even riding boots. At the end of the closet looks like two large hampers for dirty clothes. I notice the other side of the closet is bare.

"That's for your clothes," Aldric says, wrapping his arms around me and nibbling on my neck.

"I don't think I have nearly enough to fill my side," I say. I suck air in quickly when he bites down on my neck. "But what can I wear tonight?"

"I guess that rules out you sleeping naked?"

"Cute," I reply. He releases me and walks back over to the dresser. He pulls out a t-shirt and a pair of palm tree boxers. Palm trees?

"Here you go," he says, handing me the clothes. "The more you smell like me, the better."

Remembering what my mother said about the bond when I was young, I don't argue. Male wolves are extremely territorial when they find their mate. More so until the bond is complete. So as an Alpha, he will be feral until I become his fully. I take the clothes and move him over to the bed to sit down.

"So, you know some about me. Shouldn't I know about you?" I say as I sit next to him. "It's only fair."

"Well, the basics first, I guess," he says, leaning back on his hands. "I'm 6'4, a Leo, my birthday is August 1st, I can make an excellent eggs benedict, I hate broccoli and my favorite workout, besides you, is boxing."