Chapter 6 - Kung Fu

"HOLY SHIT!"

"Breathe Bree. Slow calming breaths," Aldric says as he moves inside my ass a few more inches.

"You're. Fuck, you're so big," I cry out. Aldric stops to give me a chance to adjust to the new amount of dick.

"You're doing so well baby," he coos behind me. He rubs my lower back, trying to calm me. "Halfway there."

"HALFWAY! I swear to Goddess I wouldn't be surprised if your dick comes out my mouth," I say, hyperventilating.

"Do I need to stop?" he asks, pulling out slowly.

"If you take that cock out. I will murder you. Expeditiously."

He chuckles at me as he moves forward more. Slowly but surely, he ends up balls deep in my ass.  Then Aldric is still behind me so he can give me as much time as I need to adjust. I try to get used to this new sensation and push through the pain. Eventually the pain is replaced with me panting as my head is turned sideways on the bed, shoulders flush with it. I move to sink further into the bed and let out a loud, feral groan. Aldric responds by moaning at the motion and rubs my ass.

"Goddess, you feel so damn good," Aldric leans his head back and closes his eyes. Without thinking he rocks my body forward with his hips and I hiss.

"Fuck!" I yell, gritting my teeth.

"It's okay baby. I'm perfectly fine with staying just like this," he sighs contently.

"I'm not."

Aldric's head pops up quickly and I look at him wickedly out of the corner of my eye. "Are you sure you're ready?" he asks me.

I nod my head and grip the bed, ready for the insane fucking he is about to give. I can do this. Aldric pulls out slowly and pushes back in, gripping my hips tightly. I let out a loud guttural moan while juices pour out of my pussy. When I am accustom to the slow pace, Aldric moves a little faster that has me breathing like I am about to give birth.

"I am going to have to stay at this pace Bree or I am going to break your sweet little ass in half," he growls.

"I'm fine with dying that way."

Aldric slaps my ass and laughs fully at me. But then talking is replaced with sounds of our bodies colliding together and my constant screaming. I moan loudly again as he claims my ass....

"Bree?"

I groan as the exquisite dream starts to fades away. Noooooo. Then I growl when the dream disappears completely and my pillow chuckles underneath me.

"Good morning, beautiful."

One eye flutters slowly open as I try to wake up. I then feel full lips on my shoulder. I whine and I hear Aldric chuckle at my refusal to wake. He kisses my shoulder again and I roll my eyes open. I find my head on his shoulder and my face angled up.

"Good dream?" he asks, moving a strand of hair out of my eyes.

I realize that I have slept across his chest again, one arm under his neck and one around his waist with my hair in every direction. Aldric moves my hair off my back and then hugs me tightly. He leaves light kisses on my shoulder, trying to get me fully awake. His preferred method of waking me has quickly become kissing some part of my body.

I take a deep breath in and say, "Yes."

"I could tell from the moaning you were doing," he teases. "What were you dreaming about?"