3| 𝗟𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: The movies & Hanging

{Movies & Hanging out•}⏳2023 July

2023 July

After a long day you all agreed you needed a break, and by a break they meant going to the theatre to watch the new Barbie movie

Everyone was at Dallas and Ian's place getting ready to go, you and Gordon were already done changing so it was like you guys were the judges for their outfits.

You both sat atop the couch clutching a pillow getting ready to judge the others,
"this is like that one Roblox game."
"Fashion Famous?"
"YEAH WHAHA"

"Guys I'm done!" Lizzy exited Ian's room with a pink sleeveless top and bell bottom jeans.

"Love it!"
"I second that!" You and Gordon exclaimed.

"Come on I don't even have anything pink to wear!"
"No excuses!"
Lizzy shoved a soft pink hoodie into Dallas' arms , he thought pink was not his Color.

"Just try it on!" Gordon got up to push Dallas into a room to change before sitting back down beside you.

"I don't know about you Dallas but pink is MY COLOR."
Ian came out of his room (everyone was using it as a changing room basically) , he was wearing a light pink hoodie with a pair of jorts you know casual wear.

"Yess! That's the fit!"

"What do we think??" Kiawentiio came out of the spare room rocking the same outfit as Ian I guess it was sibling things, they very much gave sibling vibes.

"Is this about to be a who wore it better?" Gordon giggled glancing at you.
"Sorry Ian I think I speak for all of us when I say she won," you shrugged your shoulders.

"Don't worry I won't steal your thunder... THIS TIME." Kiawentiio rolled her eyes sarcastically and walked away.

"Is this better because I kinda like it wayyy more!"
"YES OH MY YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!!" You got up and complimented her.