9| 𝗟𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: Stalker?

Your POV:
"Honestly I'm kinda excited to head to LA I haven't been since like 2016!" I exclaimed sitting on the balcony chair with Gordon, a can of sprite in my hands.

The day was over, the hours felt like minutes. It was one of the best days I have had in awhile, something happened back at school and lets just say me and my friends aren't on very good terms at the moment.

Balancing career,being a kid, and studies is tough, but worth it. I met a lot of people and built friendships through this! I mean if it weren't for this opportunity I would have never met Kiawentiio,Dallas, Ian, lizzie, uncle Paul sun-hyung, the pjo cast, and a lot more.

I wouldn't have met Gordon.

Hanging out with the others yesterday was fun. I let loose and just was myself,

"Yeah me too! I haven't been there at all yet actually." Gordon laughed looking at me from the side.

The others were out filming an episode for Percy Jackson. The avatar cast were in Ian and Dallas' room,

"I heard we are going to universal and Disney when we get there!"
"WAIT FOR REAL!?" He stood up,
"Don't get your hopes up! But yeah I'm pretty sure! I was eavesdropping on ian after dinner."

"Hey guys need anything from the convenience store me and the guys are heading out to buy stuff for the road trip tomorrow!"

"Wait we aren't flying?" Dallas turned to Kia, he gets SUPER CAR SICK. You do not want to be next to him on a ride, trust. (From experience)

"Yea DIDNT you know?"
"I don't check the group chat much."
"Ofcourse you don't.."

We told them to just get whatever they felt tasted good because we couldn't make up our mind.

Maybe an hour passed by before the weather changed. It started to get a bit chilly so me and Gordon went on inside his room.

"Ok start it,"
"Rolling!"

"Hi!"
"HII"

🔔GordonComierofficial has began a live
•Fans chats
•What you and Gordon say
•Reading comments

-UserAtlafan
"OMGOMG WE HAVENT GOTTEN A LIVE IN FOREVER!"

Gordon:
"Well we are back! Only for a little while, we got bored since the rest of the cast are doing something else."

-User362
-I LOVE YOUR SHIRTT [NAME]

You:
"I love your shirt,"
"THANK YOUUU!"

Gordon:
"She copied me! I bought it first so credits to me!"
You:
"Yea yea yea! Whatever!"

-Elisa1
"GORDON IS LOOKING FINEEE"

You:
"Gordon is looking fineee, with three e's DAMN HOW DO YOU PULL?!"
Gordon:
"WOAH CHAT CHAT SHE CALLED ME FINE! SHE ADMITTED TO IT!"
You:
"OMG WAIT WHAT NO DONT CUT THAT."

-woah5
"I RECORDED THAT"

Lily63
-IS @KIASPAM KIAWENTIIO'S REAL ALT???

-Elisa1
"THEY NOTICED ME THEY NOTICED ME

User919
-does anyone find it weird they always hang out
User01
-bro they work together what do you expect?

User01
-WHATS HAPPENING SO FAR WITH ATLAA

You:
"What's happening so far with avatar.."
Gordon:
"OH YEAH OMG IM SO EXCITED FOR FEBRUARY 22! CANT WAITTT!"