10| 𝗟𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: California

••🌊🎟️California••

••
🌊🎟️California
••

Kiawentiio POV:Still set in Las Vegas,

Kiawentiio POV:
Still set in Las Vegas,

After all that has happened, you bet that as soon as the sun rose we were out of there!
It was as early as 6:30am my alarm ringing aggressively on the bedside table next to me.

"KIA!"
"OUCH WHAT!"
Ian lunged onto my bed with Dallas behind him holding our luggage. I sat up and yanked his hair before he got up.
"Rise and shine!" Dallas said lifting the bags in the air,

"Oh thanks! Is that mine?"
"Yeah me but me and Ian only packed your sweaters,"
"Wait why do you have sweaters? ITS SO HOT."
I took a good look at my phone opening the weather app.
"Losangeles...28c not as bad as here," I shrugged getting up from my bed,

"Okay you two love birds need to get out because I'm changing!" I shoved them out and shut the door, their muffled voices screaming behind it.

"Kay but just know all of us are going in our pjs!" Ian yelled.
"No we aren't.." Dallas remarked.
"Oh well I am!"

"Done!" I am out blessing them with my gorgeous outfit. I'm so generous! Geez I'm starting to sound like Ian..

"Nicee Kia"
"Thanks!"
"YOU ATE."
"I know! But Ian don't copy me alright?" I replied sarcastically rolling my eyes to the side,

"We should go wake up Gordon, I think n/n is going with Lin,"
"CAN I DO IT?"
"NO IAN HE IS A CHILD IF YOU JUMP ON THE BED HE WILL GET CRUSHED."
"Oh yeah."

"I'll wake him you guys grab a quick breakfast," Dallas offered walking over to Gordon.
"WAKEY WAKEY!"
"Hey! [name] is still asleep she's like impossible to wake up... I gave up already!" Gordon laughed wiping his face by the sink with a towel.

"Oh she slept here? I thought she was in her room"
"I got scared to sleep alone so I asked her to come"
"Makes sense, anywayss im going to wake her up since we are going to miss our flight if I don't!"

"GET UP!" Dallas grabbed the white sheets and pulled it off the bed shaking it.
"FIVE MORE MINUTES!"
"UP OR YOU ARE SITTING NEXT TO IAN ON THE FLIGHT."
"IM UP IM UP!" She stood up immediately. Literally standing on top of the bed.