15| 𝗟𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: sleepover??!

•Sleepover•🎧🪐Pt

Sleepover🎧🪐
Pt.1

Gordon POV:"Are you free tomorrow night?" I walked out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in my mouth and  bunny headband

Gordon POV:
"Are you free tomorrow night?" I walked out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in my mouth and  bunny headband.
"Hm?"
I just stayed quiet because she heard me it just takes her awhile to process what I say.
"Yeah actually I'm not doing anything tomorrow,"
"Great! Aryan texted me asking if we wanted to have a sleepover with him and Mckenna while we are still in LA!"
"YES! IM DEFINITELY GOING!"
She got up from the bed wearing a pair of plaid shorts and a sweater.
"Nice sweater by the way, where'd you buy it?" I said searching through my drawer for a sweater, tonight was pretty cold and I think I only brought summer outfits.

"Not sure I got it as a gift from Lia- Kia!" She suddenly stiffened up correcting herself in the middle of her sentence.
"You don't have to lie yknow? I dont mind."
Now just as I expected everything will be awkward between us since I so awkwardly exposed myself on that Ferris wheel! She won't even tell me who gave her the sweater! She thinks I'm jealous or something! Dammit why did I do that.

"No I just forgot who gave it to me that's all!"
"Okay.." suspicious.
"Want to react to some gacha videos?"
"YEAH"

Your POV:
"Not sure I got it as a gift from L-Kia!" I struggled to enunciate my words, I don't need Gordon thinking I have something with Liam!
Good save me! I would pay myself on the back right now but,
"You don't have to lie yk? I dont mind." He said sternly, odd..
I just didn't want to make things awkward since him and Liam don't exactly get along already it would be even worse if he thought me and Liam were a thing!
Two saves in one day, first on the Ferris wheel and now here I'm so proud of myself!

Eventually we just found ourselves on a live reacting to gacha music videos.

"IF YOU DID NOT SHIP THE ONES WITH SIMILAR HAIR COLORS CONSIDER YOURSELF AN ENEMY." Gordon said beside me.
"EXACTLYY"

User2727
-PLEASE CHECK OUT MY EDITS!!

User937
-DID YOU SEE THE EDITS OF DALLAS AND IAN?!