Chapter 6- Aurora

A/N Aurora's outfit for the day.

Going back to the club made me nervous. I'm not even going to lie, that one week was like a vacation and now i'm going back to hell. I was woken up by the screams, again. Annoyed I got up, showered and got dressed in something provocative. If i'm going to convince Ric to give me a waitressing job, I need to seduce him into it, so I needed to wear something... provocative. With one last look at the silk mixed with lace dress, if I can even call it that.

I put on my black strap high heels and make way down to the kitchen knowing Maria has made breakfast. To my shock nothing was on the counter, nor was she there.

I call out to her, and she comes in within seconds, eyeing my outfit, but holding back her judgement., "Yes, miss?" I fight back the eye roll. I am so used to the judgemental looks and stares. I've grown accustomed to them. In fact with my line of work, I would be shocked if I never got any. "Good morning, Is breakfast running late?" I ask

"morning miss Rori, and no, the chef assumed you would be dining with mr Lorenzo, so  your plate settings were set up at the table" I nod in acknowledgement , " OK, lead the way and please stop calling me miss Maria, we spoke about this." I say politely.

she leads me to the dining room and there sits lucifer at the head of the table, I see my plate settings placed all the on the other end of the table, knowing he had something to do with it. Wouldn't have it any other way either. I take my seat and start piling up my plate, he barely acknowledges my presence. We sit in silence as we both scroll through our phones while eating. I guess the sound of the videos from tiktok get on his nerves as he finally decides to acknowledge my presence, "must you play that so loud"

"Yes" is all I say, going back to scrolling and laughing.

"Don't make me come over there and smash that phone Aurora"

I huff looking up at him, "Don't call me that." He looks at me, a brow raised. "It's your name, is it not?" I stare at him deadly, "Call me Rori, or Viper, but never call me by my full name." I hiss out.

"No" he simply states.

"Yes"

"N-O"

"Y-E-S"

"No, Auroraaa" He drags my name out. my chest visibly rises and his eyes look down at me cleavage for a split second then back up at me. A blank stare still plastered on his face, "stronzo" I mutter between clenched teeth, swallowing the lump forming in my throat.

Only she ever called me  my full name. She'd say my name was too beautiful to be cut short. And nobody ever used my full name other than her and now here it is , being used by lucifer, tainting her memory.

I Hate Him.

I got up from the table angrily, storming out. Dealing with Ric seemed like a better deal than sitting a second longer with that pain in the ass. I asked Maria for directions to the nearest bus stop and she told me that it's miles from here, and Lorenzo's driver usually picks her up and drops her off there.

That's oddly nice of him. The shock on my face was obvious and she smiled, "He's not so bad once you get to know him, trust me" I chuckled at the impossibility of her words. Not so bad. Yeah right. Putting on my black trench coat, She gave me the directions and I decided to just walk, bad idea in heels. 

It was a thirty minute walk, not as far as I thought it would be, but apparently this is as close as it can get to pick up all the other domestic workers of everyone in the snooty neighborhood.

At least I got to relieve my feet. Three busses in and I managed to get to the club right before noon. I walked in greeting a few of the bouncers and headed straight for Rics office. Nobody paid any attention to me, so clearly I went by unnoticed that night.