Chapter 8 - Aurora

I finished cleaning up in Lorenzo's office and element to bed. Setting my alarm because I had to go back to school tomorrow.

Luckily my class wasn't starting early so I had enough time to eat breakfast and travel between buses.

Tying my hair in a high ponytail and putting on my boots, I headed downstairs for breakfast.

He sat there eating and I sat on the opposite end of the table. Which was good, things seemed to be back to normal, I guess yesterday was a moment of weakness on both ends.

"You working today?" He asks without looking at me , finally cutting the silence.

"No. I have class..." then I remembered, "speaking of work... I need something from you."

"What?"

"I need drugs."

He finally looks up at me, raising a brow, "drugs?"

"Yes. Well anything that can knock Ric out for at least an hour. I need to get in a drawer of his he keeps locked, but the key stays on his person."

"And here I thought you weren't taking your task seriously." He smirks, "the sooner I get you your information, the sooner I leave" I mumble the next part "and the sooner I can stop taking a hundred busses to travel."

He must have heard me regardless, "You take the  bus?"

I simply nod, placing more food on my plate, going in for seconds, "I don't exactly teleport Luci."

"I thought you'd ask one of my men to drive you around and stop calling me that."

"No can do Luci." Is all I say before taking a huge bite off the bagel and moaning to the amazing taste. He raises an eyebrow at me.

I shrug, "food is the only pleasure I get out of this life Luci, don't judge."

He smirks, " only pleasure?" He asks with a look of curiosity , to which I only respond to with a nod as I continue to focus on the food in front of me.

"One would think you've never had an orgasm Aurora, don't say that."

My face turns red and I choke on my food.

He lets out a very small, barely noriceable laugh, "you've never had an orgasm have you?" He asks raising a brow.

I clear my throat and down some cranberry juice, ignoring his question completely.

"Huh, with your line of work you'd think at least one of those men could please you."

I roll my eyes, "I dance , that's my line of work. I don't sleep with the clients, I just dance."

He folds his arms as if not believing me, I roll my eyes in return, "believe what you want, I have to go" I say as I stand up to go to school.

"I'll take you." He says as I was about to walk out.

I turn to look at him, "take me?"

"To school." He gets up out of his chair and passes me to walk out as if avoiding the possibility of my protests, but I wasn't. Free ride and I avoid taking all those busses? That's a win for me.

I go up to my room to grab my back and quickly head down to meet him at his car.

He has a lot of cars, but today he decided to take his matte black McLaren.