Chapter 9 - Aurora

I got home tired after classes. Having taken the bus again and walked for like 30 minutes, I am exhausted.

I knew I couldn't sleep though, I had to start prepping my defence for moot court. My opponent was my competition the entirety of law school, so I knew I  wasn't going to win easily.

Trying to fit that in with the studying I had to do for the bar exam, and the work I did at the club. I might lose my mind.

I had a big late lunch with Molly, so I skipped dinner still busy with my work.

After some time, my brain was too fried to continue. I took a long shower and wore my pj's to get in bed.

I kept tossing and turning unable to get my eyes to close. I huff. Today's girl was a red head, and my god she was loud.

I can't help, but drift back to what happened in the car. His fingers in between my folds, working up shivers that ran down my spine while he focused on the road as if that was nothing to him, a second nature of a sort.

He pleasured me without even trying, and I craved it again. I can't help but feel jealous, it should be me screaming, not her.

Damn it Aurora, snap out of it!

I decide to sleep with headphones with my music on loud after internally telling myself off and settling on how I could never let something like that happen again.

I'm not going to become one of his concubines, plus I don't even think I'm Lorenzo's type.

He seems to like women who are well off with supermodel features.

I may be beautiful, but I'm far from well off or being an innocent looking little princess who's probably never even had a single scratch growing up.

He definitely likes them feminine, delicate and I'm far from that...

Wait... why would I care what his type is?

—————————————————————

I finally fell asleep after all the noise and only woke up in the morning when it was time to get ready for the brunch at Mollys house.

I got ready tying my hair up in loose curls, leaving two loose strands on either side of my face.

I put on the dress Molly got me and i cringe looking at myself in the mirror. It's pretty, but it's more her style, I'd never be caught wearing anything with pink flowers.

I sigh taking my bag with my changing clothes for work when she texts me she's here and I rush out. I bump into the red head on my way out, but not him.

"Nice dress." She says and I smile, and let out a quick thanks before rushing past her.

"Hey!" She calls out to me as I reach the bottom of the stairs, I stop and wait for her to reach me.

"I'm Phoebe", she extends her hand and I take it.

"Rori"

"That's a nice name" she smiles and I let out another "thanks"

She sighs, looking like she's battling something. I raise a brow, "look, I know you don't know me, but do you think.." she sighs, "Do you know if Lorenzo has a girlfriend? He's so closed off and all we do is fuck, but I want more you know?"

I smile at her sympathetically. She's been here twice now, but based on his record , it'll probably be her last.

He has one night stands, and repeats some girls I'm guessing if they're good , but the only constant girl I've ever seen him with is that bitch.. Satan, or was it Santana? Argh who cares.