1

Fantasia's POV

*Applause*

"Thanks for coming out tonight. I love you all. Have a great night!" I say as I am leaving the stage. My heart is beating out of my chest, and I am dripped in sweat. "This night was probably one of the best we've had." I say to the band as they are getting off the stage after giving the crowd an extra bit of music to vibe to before they left.

"Hell yeah, we rocked it!" Elio, my drummer said. He goes to give me a high five, but before we can connect, I feel arms wrap around my waist and I am being pulled into an embrace.

"Hey baby," I hear a voice in my ear, "you were so sexy tonight. I couldn't take my eyes off of you." I feel a kiss on my neck as I melt into the embrace.

"Why thank you." I say as I turn around to face Kendall, giving him a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Hey, get a room guys." My band says as they laugh and smile. I just look back at them with a sarcastic look not able to keep it for long before I start laughing. Smiling and laughing they say their good nights.

Once we are alone, I turn back to Kendall. "We need to get you back to the tour bus to discuss our move for tomorrow. It's a travel day and we have plans and other things to go over."

"Yes, manager sir." I say jokingly, as he hates when I call him my manager, even though he was and still is my manager even before we started dating. He just laughs and shrugs it off before grabbing my hand and starts leading me to the tour bus.

Once we get on the road, I get in the shower. I was blessed that Kendall was able to get me such a nice tour bus. It has a kitchen, shower, and a king-sized bed. He has some really nice connections and is able to get me everything I could want, especially when I am on tour. He just wants me to be relaxed as possible and just focus on performing.

"All right well I will see you tomorrow, and I promise I got everything you said you needed ready for you." I hear the end of the phone call he was on.

"Who was that?" I say sitting down next to him, looking at the paperwork in front of him.

"Just the pilot for the plane tomorrow. I wanted to make sure everything was in order." He says as he starts to shuffle through the papers on the table and starts to clean up and get everything organized. "Okay so tomorrow is going to be an early day. Our flight to Vivadale is at 5:30 AM."

"Damn!"

"Yea, it's early but its needed. Cause after that we have to get your hotel because of the amount of tour dates there, we thought a hotel would work better than a tour bus. Then after that we have lunch with the royal family. And then of course getting ready, VIP time then the show at 7."

"Lunch with the royal Family??? You didn't say anything about that. What the hell Kendall. You should have told me sooner." I say giving him a light punch on the shoulder and then embrace him with enthusiasm. I have done so much research on the royal family. I know pretty much everything about them. I had expressed to Kendall that I wanted to meet them and when I found out that Vivadale was a stop on tour, I was so excited. The pictures I have seen of this kingdom were stunning.

Everything is so vivid there. The colors are just so beautiful. Not only in the architecture, sky, and the atmosphere, but the food as well. People say that the taste of the food is the best thing they ever tasted. Sometimes you can taste the colors themselves. The kingdom was that vivid. And I've heard the princess is just as eye-catching as the kingdom. From the pictures I have seen, they are completely right.

"Alright, alright. I know your excited, but it is time to go to sleep. It's a long day for you. So go get some beauty rest. You need it."

"Are you coming to bed with me?"

"Not right now. I have some other business to take care of. But I will be on there soon."

I nod and give him a kiss on the cheek before walking back to the bed. From the distance I can hear him calling one of his close friends. I close the door and lay in the bed and snuggle up with the blankets and knock out.

Taraji's POV

*Piano Crash*

"Ugh I can't fucking do this!"

"Language child."

I turn around to see my mother standing by the door. "I'm sorry mama. I'm just frustrated. I've been working on this song for weeks now and I still can't get the finger placements correct."

My mother starts to make her way over to me and wraps an arm over my shoulder, "I'm sure you will get it in due time. But right now, you need to get ready for bed and go to sleep. Tomorrow is a busy day. You have a fitting in the morning for your dress for the Gala on Saturday, your cooking lesson, and after that our lunch with that Popstar. Fantasia was her name I believe."

At the mention of her name, a shiver went down my spine. I have been wanting to meet her for a very long time. My parents weren't really fond of her but that was because they were more reserved than I am. Fantasia fascinates me. The videos of her on stage are mesmerizing. The way she moves is something I could stare at all day. Watching her hips continue to move and not stop.

"Taraji!" my mother says abruptly, taking me out of my daydream. "Did you hear anything I just said?"

"Yes, mother. I have a fitting, the culinary lesson, then lunch."

"I mean after that. After lunch your father is having his weekly ride into town, and he wants us all to go as a family."

"Oh, yea! I love going into town. It always new things to explore every time we go."

"Which is why your father loves it so much. Now come one, time to get you into the bath." She starts to shew me away from the piano and pushes me out of the door. With us parting ways after giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, I make my way back to my room.

Walking into my room, watching as the moonlight hits the pastel blue walls perfectly. They blend so well that it looks like the room itself is glowing. The moon has a way of doing that. It is the best part of the day to me. The moon always makes everything more pretty. Just letting everything illuminate.

"Your bath is drawn for you." Marissa my attendant says.

"Thank you, Rissa. You can go home. I know you want to see your siblings before they leave for the weekend. Get out of here girl!" I say giving her a hug and dismissing her for the night.

"Thank you. Have a good rest of your night Raji."

With that I make my way to the bathroom and get in the bath. Marissa knows exactly how to make my baths. Rose petals for scent and bubbles for aesthetic. And always make the water hot enough not to burn the skin but hot enough to feel like a hot tub.

Sitting in the tub, I start thinking about meeting Fantasia. Ever since I heard her first song, I knew I wanted to go see her live. But I've never had the opportunity since she has never come here, and my parents didn't agree with some of things she did on stage. I have watched those videos so many times. Just thinking about them, I start to rub my thighs together. It was no surprise to me when I figured out, I like girls. It was shortly after I discovered her as an artist. Tomorrow will be hard to take my eyes off of her.

Getting out of the tub and putting my silk pajamas and robe I make my way over to my bed and lay my head down for the long day ahead. Ready to meet Fantasia, finally.