5

Fantasia POV

I stop dead in my tracks. The shock taking over my body. I can't move or feel anything in my body. After a few seconds, I gather the movement to start making my way to the greenroom. Getting to the wide-open door, in front of me is Kendall.

He has his lips locked on this girl's pussy. She is rolling her eyes back and moaning and screaming for him. Neither of them notices me as I slam the door.

"Kendall, what the fuck is this?"

He instantly stops and it looks as if shock has taken over him too. He can't move. The woman looks at me, then to him, then back to me.

"Who the hell is this, Kendall?" The bitch said while pointing at me.

"I am his girlfriend." I say with a calm cool.

"No, you're not, he said he doesn't have a girl and that you are just the bitch he's managing while on tour." She says walking over to me and standing in front of my face. All of a sudden, a burn comes across my face, as she slaps me.

"I am, was, his girlfriend." I say with hurt, while ignoring the urge to beat her ass up, that she just slapped me.

"Kendall is this true?" She says turning to him.

"Umm..." He says rubbing the back of his neck.

"She is! YOU BASTARD!!" She says walking up to him, slapping him across the face, kicking him in the balls, walks over to pick up her uniform, that looks like it is from the hotel we are staying at, then walks up to me, says "I didn't know. I'm sorry" Before walking away.

After hearing the door shut, I let the anger take over. "Kendall, what the fuck?"

"Baby, I'm so sorry I- "

"No, I don't want to hear this love bombing shit. I want to know what is happening. I thought we were passed this cheating thing Kendall."

"We are."

"Clearly not. I just came in on you and some whore both naked and you were eating her out. Who knows what else you all did. Was this the entire time I was on stage?"

"Baby, I did this for you."

"No, you did this for you. You can't stay away from bitches and what they have to offer you."

"I was doing it for you. Dis you realize we were on the top floor of the penthouse? Or that we got the private jet? Or the nice ass tour bus we had before? Or the house that we live in? Or some of the venues that you have played that are hard as hell for artists to be able to play at?"

Everything he mentions, the hurt cuts a little deeper. He cheated on me that many times? My eyes start to water.

"And I bet you enjoyed every second of it too. I bet you just couldn't get enough. That you got so much stuff, just to be able to fuck another bitch."

"You just don't understand what I have done for you. I loveD you, Fantasia. But I have ceased to do that anymore. You are nothing to me. I became your manager because I wanted the fame, and then felt bad for you when you expressed your feeling for me. I pitied you and decided that I guess I would. Then I fell in love with you and thought that I would do anything to make you happy and comfortable. But now I know that you don't understand what I have done for you. You know what? I did enjoy it. They all gave me what you never gave me. They were freaky and filled holes that you could NEVER fill."

As he continues to talk, I tune him out letting the anger and rage fill my body. I walk up to him with tears in my eyes and slap him across the face. "You are nastiest person I have ever met. You are selfish, rude, and frankly the fakest person I have ever met. I hope you get everything you deserve." Grabbing a hold of his dick I squeeze it letting the nails dig into the sides. And then pull. He starts to tear up from the pain. "I want you to think of this pain, every time you fuck someone else."

Not letting go, he starts laughing. "I hope you know that I'm dropping you. You are going to lose everything. I am taking everything from you. You can finish the tour, but as of tonight hotels, tour buses, and anything else is on you. You have no manager anymore. I am also taking the house, the car, and everything else back at home weather its yours or not. You will be left with nothing after this tour is over. I tried to give you everything and you decided you don't want it. So fine, you get nothing. Now get your hand off my dick."

Like the pain did nothing to him, he left me. He picked up his clothes, put them on, and left the room. Not saying a single word. I stand in shock in the silent room. It's so quiet that I could hear the crowd still leaving the venue. I lost everything. My manager, my house, my car, my boyfriend. Not letting myself break down about everything. I quickly walk out of the green room, and rush past everyone. I make my way to the streets. Feeling the fresh air hit me like a wave, it feels intoxicating. Like will throw up. I can't stand anything right now. I need to find somewhere to go.

Pulling my phone out I call the number of someone who gave me their number if I needed anything.

The phone picks up, "Fantasia?"

"I need a place to stay for the night. You told me to call if I needed anything."

"Of course, whatever you need. I will have the royal driver come and pick you up. Just breathe."

I take a big breath in trusting Samuels words. "Thank you."

"We can talk once you get here on what happened. But for now, just keep breathing and let me know when my driver gets there."

I listen to him, hanging up the phone as the driver pulls up. "Fantasia?"

"Yes, sir. Thank you." I get in the car, and he starts to drive. The ride there felt like forever. Watching the trees pass and admiring the atmosphere of the nighttime, it looks even more elegant in the night than it does the day. You can see every color stand out that you couldn't before. Like bioilumiscence.

Pulling up the castle I thank the driver as Samuel opens the door for me and helps me out of the car.

"Let's talk while I show you to your room."